14

Khylan

I can't lie the way baby girl was dancing when I walked in had my mans hard as a rock. And then the shorts she had on ain't make it no better.

I just got to AhMorr and Ju house from kicking it and drinking with the guys for a little.

"What the fuck Mateo you scared me." She said standing up almost falling walking over to me.

"My bad ma what yall doing in here?" He asked

"Having a girl night drinking and dancing" she said

"Yall drunk." I asked laughing at her almost falling

"Just a little but it's the-they fault they was chea-cheating in uno." She said point to Tae and Britt hiccuping "I hope you got a wood rolled." She added

Pulling out the weed and the wood I rolled before I walked in she grabbed it and light it and walked towards the back yard.

"I'm going out back if yall hitting it come in." She called behind her. We all followed behind her going to sit in the lawn chair. But it was only three so she came and sat next to me.

"Why you come out here?" Tae asked

"Cause I wanted fresh air." Justice said

"It's pretty as fuck out here at night." Britt said

"Yea" Justice said passing Britt the wood. "You staying a night?" She asked leaning her head in my shoulder.

"Sure ion got shit planned for the rest of the night." I said checking my phone seeing Chris said everything was good at the warehouse. Getting on instagram I clicked the story's until I came across justice see the video of her dancing earlier. Just watching the video made me hard again. Closing out of instagram I grabbed the wood from Tae hitting it.

Once we was done smoking we all went back inside and they cleaned up they mess they had.

"Well I'm going to bed a bitch is definitely drunk I'll see yall hoes in the morning." Britt said stretching and walking up stairs.

"Yea me to." Tae said following behind her with me and Justice doing the same.

Walking in her room I laid down on her bed.

"Uh u-un get ou-out my bed with them out-side clothes on. These damn hiccups." She said throwing a pair of shorts she took from me at me

Getting up I went to the bathroom so I could take a quick shower once I was done showering I put on my basketball shorts. Walking back in the room she was laying in the bed with one of my shirts she took staring at me with low eyes. I lowkey need ma to chill for I have her ass folded up some where.

Justice

Looking up when Mateo came out the bathroom a bitch was stuck. He had on some gray basketball shorts and his little mans was definitely poking through. He had on no shirt so I could see all the tattoos he had on his chest.

"Close ya mouth that lip already hang" he said walking over to the bed getting in.

"Boy fuck you." I said flicking him off give a fake smile.

Few minutes later

Deciding I wanted to fuck with Mateo I turned towards him shifting over some and stretching my leg up so I could put my feet by his face. Cause I knew he hate feet.

"Mmtch AhMorr move man." He said moving his head but I keep following him with my foot laughing

"Alr na when I fuck you up ion wanna hear nothing." He said

"Boy ain't nobody scared of you niggas think cause they built like Johnny Bravo somebody suppose to be scared AHH." I said fake screaming.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK." I said pulling my foot back "did you just fucking bite me?" I asked looking at my big toe.

"Told you to quit playing."he said shrugging

"That done me bite me Ass" I said Picking up the pillow and hitting him with it.

"Okay bet." He said getting off the bed picking me up throwing me over his shoulder and then slamming me again. Shit happened so fast I was stuck for a minute. Once I processed what he did I got up wrapping my arm around his head and bring him down for n the bed with me. I now had him in a headlock so this nigga starts tickling me. Letting his head go I tried to stop his hand.

"Okay Mateo stopppp." I said laughing

"Naw yo ass wanted to play." He said still ticking me. "Say you sorry?"

"N-no s-stop." I said laughing uncontrollably

"Nope not until you say you sorry." He said

"Okay okay I'm sorry." I said then he stop tickling me and was leaning over me. His face was like two inches away I was hoping he woul-

Khylan

Maybe it was the liquor or the sexual tension but I bent down and kissed her. She kissed me back adding a little tongue moving down to her neck she let out a small moan. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt lifting it over her head I took then trailing kissing down her chest first taking the right breast and swirling my tongue around her nipple the taking it in my mouth sucking on it. I then showed the left the same amount of love. Trailing the kissed down the rest of her body until I reached the blue thong she had on. Pulling it off revealing her treasure I just took a minute to admire how pretty it was.

"Whattt." She asked shyly because I was staring for a minutes.

"I'm just admiring this pretty Mfka before I feast on it." I said looking at her. Spreading her legs more and pushing them back I leaned down and sent a long lick causing her back to arch off the bed. Taking the Clit in my mouth I sucked on it lightly. Tugging a little each time I would let go.

"Mmmm Mateooooo fuck." She Moaned. Her moaning my name was my new favorite sound it also just made me start going crazy wanting to her moan my name some more.

"Mmm fuck I'm-ouuuuuu." She moaned out cumming. Slurping it up I slide my two fingers in taking her clit in my mouth.

"Ouuuu waittttt fuckkk." She said tryna push my head away.

"Naw ma you got it." I said while eating her pussy causing her to come again. Licking her clean I went to the bathroom so I can brush my teeth. Walking back in the room she was knocked out sleep. Shaking my head I got in the bed getting under the putting her under there with me pulling her close I turned her tv off and went to sleep just like her