08

Khylan

"How she been bro?" Ju asked me over the phone.

"Shit ion know she hasn't come out the room much." I said. Today was Monday and Justice been in her room ever since that shit went down Saturday. "Ima try and get her to eat and come out today."

"Alr let me know some cause I'll catch the next thing smoking." He said

"I gotchu but I think ima go pay that little nigga a visit ion like the way he was talking to her." I said rubbing my hand on my beard mugging.

"Yea I want to to so wait until I get back." He said

"I gotchu but how's shit there?" I asked

"It move so far supply going out money coming in. It is time to hit Ole boy." He said talking about our plug.

"Alr I'll set that up for when you get back." I said

"Bet I'll catch you later bro." He said

"Alright bet."

Justice

I can't like this shit was hitting a bitch harder than I thought it would. Like damn bro the first nigga I ever trusted other than my brother showed his entire ass Saturday all because I would give him no pussy knowing the shit I've been through. I swear I'm so over niggas at this point. I wish my mom was here she would know exactly what to say. Feeling my stomach scrape I decided to finally leave my room and go eat.

Walking down stairs I heard Mateo talking to my brother on the phone. Saturday night when we made it back Ju called and asked what happened and one thing I can't do is lie to my brother so I told em everything. If anybody understood why this was hitting me hard it would be him.

"Wussup lil bit you finally decided to come out the room you had a nigga worried." He said walking over to me pulling me into a hug. And kissing my forehead. I know yall probably like why they acting like you was gone kill yo self but that's another story for another time. After us hugging for a while my stomach made a loud ass growling sound.

"I knew you would be hungry asf so it's wings and pizza on the way." He said "how you feeling?" He asked leaning against the counter watching me walking to the fridge to get something to drink.

"Like a dumb ass but it is what it is." I said shrugging my shoulders. And looking down at my feet

"Aye chill out that's homie loss. All you did was trust him he fucked up don't beat yo self down about it." He said walking up to me lifting my head up. "You to pretty to be crying over a bum ass nigga." He said licking his lips

Lord if this man don't move I won't be a virgin for long. My heart was literally pounding out of my chest.

"I got two woods rolls you tryna smoke?" He asked

"Yea fuck it" I said

"Wait go get dress right quick." He said

"Mateo whyyyy ion wanna leaveee the houseee and im comfortable in what I got on." I said whinning some.

"Man chill out with all that whining you know I hate that shit and just go change something comfy." He said

"Mmtch whatever." I said walking up the stairs.

Khylan

"And loose the mfkan attitude." I yelled after her. Before I fuck it outta you. I thought after.

A few minutes later she came down with some black spandex short and a black hoodie with some Chanel slide. Her ass was definitely sitting right. Feeling my dick get hard I instantly turned to adjust myself. Yo the fuck is shorty doing to me all I wanted right now was to take her up stairs and Bend her over. Chill out Khylan.

"You ready"I asked

"Yup surprised you ain't tell me to change." She said walking infront of me giving me a full view of the ass.

"Damn" I mumbled to myself.

"What?"she asked turning around.

"Nothing I hit my hand" I said lying. "And you out with me so you good." I said walking to the car opening her door then closing and jogging to my side getting in.

"Where we going?" She asked once we pulled off.

"Just spark this and sit back." I said giving her a lighter and wood.

After 10 minutes we was pulling up to this spot I would come to as a kid when it felt like I had the world on my shoulders. Parking the car I got out.

"Uh un where we going ion do woods." She said shaking her head.

"Man just come on." I said grabbing this basket out the back.

"When did you put that there?" She asked seeing the basket

"Shh just come on." I said walking in front of her pulling her with me. After a few minutes we made it to this secluded pond. The water was this raw ass blue color and it looked better when the sun hit it when it was setting.

"Wow this is beautiful." She said looking around admiring. "How did you find this place?"

"When I was younger and my moms and pops would fight this is where I would come. Or any time I felt like I need a break from the shit around me I'll come here chill smoke think for a few hours.

"So when you would disappear when we was kid this where you would be?" She asked

"Yup" I said shaking my head and taking a seat in the blanket I laid out.

"Why you bring me here?" She asked sitting next to me re-sparking the wood.

"Cause I figure you could use a few hours away from the world." I said looking into her pretty ass brown eyes.

"Well you right about that." She said turning her head towards the pond.

We just sat smoked joked around and talked for a minutes then headed back to my crib.