03

Khylan

"Yea I know bro we gotta put an end to this shit ASAP." I said talking to Justin on FaceTime. He was currently at our warehouse in San Jose. We had 3 warehouse and cali, 1 in Atlanta and on in New York. The one in Atlanta my Uncle Bo run that and the one in New York My little Cousin Fresh handle that while me and Justin's handle the once in Cali.

"Yea but im probably gone be out here a few more days to a week you think Lil Ju can stay there until I get back I really don't want her at home by herself and this nigga Joe still walking about. Mia gone be out here with me." He asked

"You ain't even have to asked I gotchu bro." I said

"Bet let me get back I'll hit you later." He said

"Bet" with that I hung up and went to throw my trash away. Walking in the living room I turned on the game turning on 2k.

A few minutes later I heard Ah'Morr coming down the stairs.

"What ya doing?" She asking asking in the living pass me to sit in the recliner. I can't lie the ass caught my attention but it wasn't my fault she had on these little Nike shorts and the sports bra to make. Lil baby was skinny but definitely had ass on her.

Chill out Khylan that Ju little sister. I can be thinking like that.

"What's it look like I'm doing?" I asked looking back at the tv screen

"I'm tired of yo smart ass." She said picking a pillow up and throwing it at my head.

"I'm bouta fuck you up now." I said getting walking towards her but she got up and ran. Instantly catching her I tossed her on the couch and started tickling her.

"Mateo stopppp." She said laughing.

"Naw not until you say you sorry." I said still tickling her.

"I'm sorry ok dang." She said finally and I stopped tickling her causing her to breath hard.

"You childish." She said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"You started it." I yelled after her.

"Justin said he's going to be out of town for a week and I have to stay here with you. Can you take me to home to get some clothes?" She asked walking in with my last red Gatorade.

"Yea I gotchu and who said you could drink my shit the last one at that?" I asked mugging me.

"Me nigga do something about it." She said closing it. "I'll right you with one hand behind my back put em up, put em up." She said copying Mike Epps ifykyk causing me to laughing.

"Man ya childish." I said shaking my head "but yeah I'll take you."

"Coo I'm bouta go get dress then we can go she said turning and running up the stairs. A few minutes later she came back down in some black leggings and a black tank top. Grabbing my keys we walked out the door.

20 minutes later we was pulling up to they crib. Getting out we walked up to the door. She unlocked it and let us in. Going in she went upstairs and I sat on the couch.

Hearing my phone ring I picked it looking at the caller Id. Seeing Keionna calling I answered

"Wussup....shit chillin....naw not tonight my home lil sister gone be there and you can't be quiet.....yea okay.....alr we'll see I'll text you when I'm home." Ending the call Ah'Morr came down a few minutes later.

"I'm ready" she said walking in with a suitcase.

"It's only gone be a week fuck you got a suitcase for?"I asked

"Mind yours now come on." She said walking towards the door. Following her I walked out and then waited for her to lock the door. Walking towards the car I pressed the unlock button on my keeps and grabbed her suitcase putting it in the trunk. Getting in the driver side I pulled off.

"Can you stop by Walmart I want Cajun pasta and fish and you have none of the ingredients." She asked

"Yea I gotchu." I said getting on the expressway.

10 minutes we was pulling up to Walmart parking lot. Getting out and waiting for her we walked inside. She grabbed a cart and start heading to get the stuff she need.

"Knight is that you?" I heard Turing around I said Myah this girl I use to mess with in high school.

"Myah? Wuss good shorty how you been?" I asked giving her a side hug.

"I been good how about you I haven't seen you in a while." She said looking me up and down biting her lips

"I been good and I know I been busy lately." I said

"Well here's my number maybe we can get together some time." She said writing her number down and giving to me then turning to walk away add a little extra bounce to her booty. Turning back I notice Justice was gone. Going up and down the isle I finally found her in the cookie isle.

"Why you leave me?" I asked walking up behind her scaring her.

"Shit Mateo damn. And because what yall was talking wasn't my business." She said

"Mhmm but what else you need?" I asked

"Nothing I just want them cookies up there and then we can checkout." She said tryna reach these m&m cookies. After watching her cute as struggle a little bit I finally reached and grabbing them I passing them to her.

"Here short ass." I said laughing

"Just because you built like a giant ass tree don't mean you can make fun of the rest of us." She said rolling her eyes and walking away.

"Awe is the lil baby mad because I call her short?" I asked catching up to her and pinching her cheeks causing her to slap my hand away.

"Move ion know where yo hands been touching my face and shit." She said walking into the checkout isle and putting the stuff in the conveyor belt.

"Aye women keep ya hand to ya self." I said flicking her ear.

"Okay Mateo you gone make me fuck yyou up in front of these nice people." She said putting the last little bit of stuff up there and looking at me.

"Ain't nobody scared of you women." I said walking up on her standing over her.

"Mateo move damn so I can pay." She said laughing and pushing me a little. But before she could pull her card out I put mine in the machine first.

"Have a great rest of the day." The cashier said passing me the receipt.

"Boy I could have paid." She said pressing the cart toward the door.

"Oh well" I said shrugging my shoulders and pressing the unlock button to the car. Putting the bags in the back we both got in and I pulled off.