13

Justice

After getting our nails done. Which took about 6 hours cause Ming had a family emergency so I had to wait for somebody else to come in and finish. But once we finished We went to Britt and Tae house so they can get some clothes for the night. Then we went to Walmart so I could get the stuff I need for dinner and now we back at my house and they was taking showers and I was starting in the food.

15 minutes passed and Britt came down stairs and then Tae 10 minutes later. Since all the rooms had a bathroom and it was 5 room they could shower at the same time.

"Okay Britt watch this while I got shower." I said

"You sure about that remember the noodles situation?" Tae asked

"Uh nevermind Tae watch this while I go shower." I said causing Tae to laugh and Britt to smack her lips

"Mfka accidentally forget the water in they noodles one time and now I can't be trust to watch the food." She said causing me to laugh.

"It's okay Pooh." I said punching her cheeks

"Man move. Where the liquor." She asked

"In the cabinet under the sink." I said walking up the stairs to take a shower.

Once I was showered and changed into my pajamas which consisted of a sports bra and some shorts I walked down stairs back in the kitchen.

"You should make us that special drink you be making." Britt said when I walked back in the kitchen.

"Girl first you want me to cook now you want me to play bartender." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's yo house you the host." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"I mean she is right." Tae added

"Fuck yall okay." I said causing them to laugh.

"Lucky I love yall hoe or else yall would be making the shit yall selves." I said talking the stuff out for the drinks with the sauce for the pasta simmered for a little.

Once I was finished with the drinks it was time to put all the stuff for the pasta together.

"Here's yall food and yall drinks." I said passing them plates and a cup once the food was prepared. Making my plate I grabbed my cup and walked in the living room sitting on the couch next to Britt

"This drink good as fuck and this pasta smack on my soul." Britt said drinking some of her drink and then putting a fork full of pasta in her mouth.

"This shit is good asf." Tae said

Once we was done eat I put the food up and they help we clean up the kitchen. Walking back in the living room I sat back in the couch.

"Let's play drinkers uno" Britt said

"Bet"Tae said

"Coo I'm bouta go get the bottle and cards and ima text Mateo to bring some weed.." I said getting up going the hall closet grabbing the uno card and going in the kitchen to grab the fifth of patron that was under the cabinet with some shot glasses.

Walking back in the living room they was both sitting on the floor at the living room table and Tae had connected to the Bluetooth speaker and was playing so Latto.

Sitting down I pulled my phone out and text Mateo.

"Okay so I looked up the rules: draw 2 1 shot, draw 4 two shots, skip the person whose being skipped 1 shot reverse the person who it gets reversed to has to take 2 shots false uno 2 shots winner chooses who takes 2 shots" Britt said