12

Justice

"How long yall gone be gone?" I asked Mia who was currently packing her bag for her vacation/birthday trip with my brother.

"Until Tuesday I believe." She said closing her suitcase.

"What you got planned while we gone?" Justin asked walking in the room.

"Shit probably have Tae and Britt over for a girls night. Nothing much." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay ima have Khylan come thru to check on you and take you to school Monday and Tuesday morning." He said

"Okay bet. Come get me when yall leave I'm bouta go finish this English paper." I said getting up and walking to my room.

Plopping on my bed I grabbed my laptop opening it. Picking up my phone I FaceTimed Britt and Tae and propped my phone up.

"Helloooooo"Britt said joining the call sitting at her vanity doing her make up.

"Hey my loves." Tae said

"Tae you seem happy as fuck today." I said noticing his cheery expression.

"Girllll cause I'm am my man just put it downnn." He said.

"Oop and who is this Man we speaking of." Britt asked

"Right mfkas been holding out and shit." I said

"My man dang but naw yall a meet him eventually." Tae said

"Boo tomatoes." Britt said

"Anyways what you doing Justice?" Tae asked

"This damn English paper." I said

"I haven't even started." Tae said.

"I'm paying that nerd that sits in the back $50 to write mine." Brit said

"Of course you are. That boy done made thousands off yo ass." Tae said

"Don't hate on me cause I took the easy route."Britt said shrugging.

"Yea okay what yall doing today?" Tae asked

"Shit I wanted to go get a pedicure and my nails done." Britt said

"I need my shit done to." I said

"I could go for a pedicure." Tae said.

"Yall tryna go?" Britt asked.

"Shit I'm down ion got shit to do." Tae said

"Yea I'm down. I'll be ready in an hour." I said

"Me to." Britt added

"Okay hoes. See yall in a hour." Tae said then we hung up.

"Okay we bouta leave out. Here go some money. Call Khy if you need anything." Justin said walking in my room handing me a stack and kissing me on the forehead. Getting up so I can follow them down stairs to lock the door.

"Bye sis have fun and send me pictures." I said hugging Mia.

"I gotchu." She said hugging me back and walking towards the car.

"Stay safe and don't be having random mfkas in my house." Justin said

"Do I ever." I said giving him a blank face.

"Yea okay. Love you I'll call when we land." He said "come on girl we gone be late." He said opening the door for Mia then putting their stuff in the back and getting in pulling off.

After they pulled off I closed and locked the door. Walking back upstairs to my room I went and started the shower. Once the water was hot I undressed and got in.

Once I was done showering I got out wrapping a towel around my body walking back in my room going in my closet so I can find something to wear. Deciding to stay simple I put on a pink pink body suit. Some hot pink sweats and my pink and white Jordan 12s. Once I was dressed I sat at my vanity to fix my hair.

Hearing my phone ring I picked it up seeing Tae group calling up.

"Yesss." I said picking up the phone.

"I'm on the way hoes be ready Britt I'm coming to get you first." He said

"Okay I'm just fixing my hair I'll be ready by the time you get here." Britt said

"Me to" I added

"Okay bet ima text yall when I'm outside." Tae said then we hung up.

After 20 minutes Tae texted me telling me he was outside. Grabbing my purse making sure I had everything I need I grabbed my phone walked downstairs and walked out the door making sure to lock it behind me. Walking to Tae car I got in the back.

"Hey whore." I said sliding in

"Hey." They said together.

After a 30 minute ride we arrived at the mall. Tae found a parking spot and we got out walking inside heading to NY NAILS done that's the only place we go.

"If it isn't me favorite clients." Ming said as we walked in the shop.

"Ming baby I missed you." Britt added

"Me can tell look at feet why feet look like that? feet look like they grow claws" Ming said looking at Britt feet causing me and Tae to laugh

"Okay now Ming not to much." Britt said rolling her eyes

"Ming please tell me you got some open spot." I said

"You lucky come come." Ming said leading us to the pedicure chair. We all took a seat in a chair and Ming two daughters came to help one was on Britt feet the other was on Tae feet.

"So I was thinking since Justin gone we can have a girls night. Sip a little bit listen to music ya know the usual." I said

"I'm down my man out of town with family right now." Tae said

"I'm coo with that you gone cook?" Britt asked

"Yes Britney I'll cook." I said rolling my eyes and laughing this girl always want me to cook.

"Yo ass always talking about food." Tae said

"You gotta eat to get this thick." She said pinching her thighs.