07

Justice

When I got to the third one I got this uneasy feel for some reason. Opening the door I was instantly stuck. Like literally stuck couldn't move talk or even think.

"Aw Ju it's not what it look like." Turning to walk back down stairs he grabbed my arm before I made it all the way down.

"Come on Ju just let me explain"he said turning me towards him.

"Explain what how you fucking other bitches at the same party as me."I asked

We"Man I ain't even know you was gone be here." He said

"So that give you a free pass and then you fucking the nastiest hoe around RAW at that unfucking believable?" I asked with a blank face trying not to cry my feeling was really hurt. I turned to walk down stairs until yuck mouth said some.

"Maybe if you would have gave it up he would have come tryna fuck me and you got one more time to call me a hoe." Keionna said

"Or what bitch please do something so I can lay yo ass clean the fuck I been waiting for this." I said taking my stuff off. Now everybody was looking at us.

"What's going on best" Britt said walking up to me.

"Ain't shit but if this bitch keep talking ima show her some." I said mugging the fuck outta Keionna.

"Bitch wussup you don't scare me little bitch." She said bossing up

"Man alright come outside." I said walking out the front door causing everybody else to follow.

Taking off my jewelry and putting in my purse with my phone I passed my bag to Tae. I let her get situated then we squared up. She acted like she didn't wanna do shit.

"Come on bitch" I said standing there.

"Beat her ass Keionna." Her ugly ass friend said in the back. She went to swing but I ducked that shit and hit her with a two piece in the face. All you her was ohhhs and ahhhs.

She stumbled but caught her balance she charged at me grabbing my hair but I ain't care I just kept swinging hitting her all in her shit. After I got tired of her having my hair I tripped her so I landed on top. I grab the back of her hair with my right hand and start punching her in her shit with the left.

"Man Ju get off her bro." Kobe said pulling me off causing me to punch him in his shit.

"Man bi-." He said like he was about to hit me back but stop when he seen somebody.

"Gone head and try pussy nigga." I heard Mateo voice behind me.

"Awe that's knight." I heard

"He fine asf."

"He single?" I heard all through the crowd.

"The fuck going on here." He asked looking between me and Keionna.

"Knight baby I was here enjoying the party and she came by me talking shit with her friends about yesterday and then she swung on me." Keionna said walking up to Mateo with blood leaking from her face.

"That bitch a lie ya Honor." Tae said in the back causing a few to laugh.

"Ah'Morr what happened?" He asked looking at me.

"Not shit I'm ready to go can we leave?" I asked over this shit I knew I should've stay home.

"What you fucking this nigga or something." Jakobe asked

"Who I'm fuck don't pertain to you no more nigga. And if I was fucking him don't mean shit you out here fucking trifling hoes" I said mugging him

"So you wouldnt give it up to me but you'll fuck him. I knew you was just some hoe bro talking about a virgin yea okay I knew shouldn't have fucked with you in the first place." Jakobe said looking at me with the nasties

"Her pops probably didn't even rape her ass she probably was fucking him." Keionna added.

"BITCH" I said lunging at her but Mateo grabbed me.

"Mateo MOVE" I said on the verge of crying. "MATEO MOVE pleaseee

"Naw lil bit you already fucked her up and it's Mfka out side watching I know somebody called the cops and I'll be damn if you go to jail." He said making me looking at me "I just need you to calm down." He said kissing my forehead

"Bitch don't let me catch you walking the streets ima be the last face you see." I said blowing her a kiss and walking towards his car.

"Yo you good?" He asked

"I'm dandy." I said give a fake smile then looking back out the window.