18

Justice

"I can't wait to graduate." I said walking down the hall with Tae and Britt

"Me with all these extra classes is killing me." Britt said

"Me to shit be school and work a bitch is TIRED." Tae said opening his locker and putting his books inside.

"Just think three months and we done." I said putting my stuff in my bag and closing my locker.

"Yea true." Britt added

"Yall need ride?" Tae asked

"No Mateo should be outside." I said

"No my dad's coming." Britt said.

"Oh okay I'll see yall hoes later." He said walking to his car when we made it out the school doors.

"There Mateo Ima see you later best okay." I said giving her a hug.

"Okay by love you." She said hugging me back.

Walking over to Mateo's Purple Range one of my favorite car of his. I got in throwing my bag in the back and putting on my seatbelt.

"Hey Pooh." I said leaning over and kissing him on the cheek.

"Naw come here." He said turning my facing and giving me and real kiss. Ever since the night of the grand open we been messing around we haven't really established nothing yet tho because I want to talk to Ju first. And I need to fast because all this kiss cuddling and fucking and causing me to get real attached but ion want my brother to be mad that we mess around behind his back.

"How was school you hungry?" He asked

"School was school and yup I want some Tacos." I said getting on instagram.

"We can go to El Viejons." He said

"I'm coo with that." I said

Britt

"Who was that she just left with." He grill me as soon as I got in the car.

"That's her brother best friend." I said looking at his knuckles turn white from gripping the steering wheel so hard.

"Who that little nigga Khylan? Are they fucking?" He asked.

"Not that I know of but I know she likes him." I said as he pulled off.

"I need you to find out if they're fucking and get me more information on her schedule." He said

"Will I be getting paid for this?" I asked

"Yea it's a nice penny in it if you get me what I need." He said

"Why you care so much? How do you even know Justice." I asked

"That's none of you concern and why are you taking money to spy on your bestfriend?" He counter asked

"Because she has it all and she don't deserve." I said with jealous in my voice.

"Jealous are we." He said "contact when you have what I need I'll be by later." He said pulling up to my apartment he helps pay for as long as I help him.