11

Justice

THE FUCK GOING ON." I heard Justin's yell when he made it to the fight. Him and Mateo broke up Tae and ole dude. Tae beat his ass.

"Beat you learn to keep yo hand to yo self next time pussy nigga." Tae said as he fixed his clothes.

"Man the fucking on Justice." Justin said walking up to me with Mia behind him.

"Man she talk to much." I said mugging.

"Bitch fuck you." She said over by her friends

"bitch you really should shut up she already got yo ass looking like professor lumps." Britt said.

"Anyways me and Justice chilling on the bleachers and ole boy walk up tryna spit game then little miss netta walk up talking about stay out her nigga face she said that bitch word one to many times and we all know how justice feel about that. So Justice gave her what she was looking for. Then when Justice had her pinned against the gate ole boy gone push her so I did what I had to do." Tae said telling the story.

"WHO pushed her?" Justin asked.

"The nigga I was fighting." Tae said

Justin and Mateo turns and walk over to where the nigga was getting in his car and leaving causing the crowd to follow.

"Damn it Tae why you tell them that ion wanna go to jail." I said My brother tends to lose all common sense when it come to me or Mia and Mateo ain't shit sweet to play with either.

"Aye pussy nigga you pushed my sister?" Justin asked walking up to the dude with Mateo right behind him.

"Naw man it wasn't like that?" The dude said pleading the fifth.

"What you mean it wasn't like that." Justin asked walking up on him.

"Ju my ba-." Before he could finish Mateo cracked his ass with something mean dude fell straight to sleep.

"Fuck yall recording for?" Mateo asked as him and Justin walked back over to where I was.

"Now you did now have to do that Tae already beat his ass." I said to Mateo slapping my forehead.

"Oh well" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Alright baby sis we gotta get back to this game." Justin said kissing my forehead.

"I'm just glad that was all that happened" Mia said

"Yea you right about that could have went a totally different way knowing then two."I said"Anyways I'm hungry all that fighting worked up an appetite." I added.

"Me to lets go to to Wendy's down the street"Tae said

"I could go for a frosty right now." Britt said.

"Ouu bring me something back I'll send you the money." Mai said.

"Okay bet." I said she walked back to where Justin and Mateo was playing and me, Britt and Tae walked to Tae car. Getting in his car we all pulled off towards Wendy's.

Pulling up at Wendy's we parked then got out walking inside. Texting Mia asking what she wanted we walked to the counter.

"Welcome to Wendy's how can I help you?" The cashier asked.

"I'll have a #3 combo bbq with a lemonade to drink." Tae said

"Will that be all?" She asked

"No I'll have a #1 no tomatoes. A strawberry lemonade, and a small chocolate frosty." Britt said

"And then I need a #3 with bbq and a lemonade make that a larger, a #1 larger with a sprite, a 2 #2s one with no pickle or onions make em both a larger one with a spite and the other with a strawberry lemonade." I said

"That'll be $51.69" she said. Taking out my card I inserted it in the machine.

"Ima Zelle you." Tae said

"Me to" Britt added

"Yall good it's in me." I said waving them off.

"Ouu lunch on you? I love it." Tae said causing me and Britt to laugh a little.

"Ouu look they record and posted yall fight on Instagram." Britt said turning her phone towards us.

"Damn justice you was fucking her up." Tae said

"On my soul. Sending straight haymakers her way." Britt added.

"Naw when she had that ass pinned against that gate I knew it was over." Britt said.

"What okay baby couldn't do shit but bawl up. The her night tryna be captain save a hoe got tore up just like her." Tae said

"And did and then got put to sleep by her nigga." Britt added

"Man chill out." I said mugging her for calling Mateo my nigga

"My bad best." She said laughing

"Order 456" the worker said setting all our food and drinks on the counter.

"Thank you" I said checking all the bag. Once I knew the food was coo we all grabbed what we could and headed outside.

"Thanks bro." I heard Tae say as I was walking behind him.

"You good." I heard a deep voice say. Walking out the door my phone fell. Tryna pick it up but I couldn't cause my hands was full the dude picked it up for me.

"You need some help." He asked lookin at him he was cute not gone lie.

"No im good thanks tho." I said giving him a small smile and walking towards the car. Before I could get in though he stopped me.

"Hey ma wait up." He said walking up to the car.

"I think this yours." He said holding up my wallet.

"Yea I didn't even feel that fall. Thanks" I said putting the stuff in the car and grabbing my wallet from him.

"If you don't mind me asking what's yo name?" He asked

"Justice you?"I asked

"Noah" he said

"Oh okay well thanks again Noah." I said about to get in the car.

"Wait I know this may seem weird but ima be honest I think you cute and was wondering if I could get yo number." He asked

"Um sure." I said putting my number in his phone.

Once we exchanged numbers he walked back inside of Wendy's and I got in the car.

"Awe shit look at Justice getting back out there." Britt said

"It wasn't shit but a number swap." I said waving her off.

After 5 minutes we was back up to the park. Getting out the car grabbing the food we walked over to where Mia, Justin, and Mateo was sitting. Setting the food down I passed Mia Hers, Then I gave Justin his and Mateo his. While Tae and Britt gave out the drinks.

"Thanks sis a nigga was definitely hungry." Justin said

"On bro" Mateo added.

"Yea yea yea whatever." I said