02

Justice

It was finally 5 and I was done with school and practice. Waiting out side the school building I text Khylan to see where he was at.

Me: wya nigga

Mateo😩😮‍💨🤞🏾:pulling up now damn hold ya horses.

Me: yea yea yea hurry up.

"Honk" looking up it was Khylan.

"Took you long enough" I said getting in and setting my bags in the back.

"Naw yo little ass just impatient and I was doing something. And where yo pants at?" He asked looking at the cheer shorts I had on. The pulling off.

"Yea yea yea I ain't ask you all that and they in my bag." I said picking his phone up and changing the song.

"Who told you you could touch my shit and you need to put em on." He said looking at me then back at the road.

"First off Me don't nobody wanna hear that shit. Second no it's hot and third And can you stop by Wendy's so I can get some food?" I asked

"Nope since you wanna talk shit." He said

"Mateo why you gotta act like that? I'm sorry I changed ya song." I said grabbing his face and squishing it.

"Man chill out." He said mugging me

"So you gone stop or Noo?" I asked

"I-." Before he could say anything his phone rung.

"Yo" he said picking it up putting to his ear.

"I can't I'm busy right now....I'm picking doing something for Ju....Man you tripping Keionna I am not with no bitch.....Yea okay we gone see." Then he hung up.

"Girlfriend drama?" I asked shaking my head

"She not my girl friend and she be tripping ." He said rubbing his hand down his face.

"Well you know what ima say." I said laughing a little and shaking my head. His baby was a bitch and I didn't like her. She was a year older than me and would try to bully me because she thought I wanted Khylan. I mean I have had a crush on the nigga since I was a young in but still he'll never know nor does he look at me like that.

"Yea you don't even start." He said laughing and pulling in to Wendy's drive thru.

"Welcome to Wendy's how may I help you?"

"Yea can I get the 10 pc nugget combo make it a large, a lemonade to drink, bbq sauce for the sauce, and a vanilla frosty. And then I need a #2 meal make it a larger with a sprite." He said ordering my food without me having to tell him.

"Anything else?" She asked

"No that'll be all" he responded

"Okay so your total is $15.98 pull around to the first window please." She said he pulled up and then have her a $20 telling her to keep the change.

"I could have paid for my own ya know." I said

"Did I ask you that?" He said looking at me.

"Well excuse the fuck outta me ima just shut the fuck up." I said

"Yea do that." He said

"Okay now don't get fuck up in this drive thru would hate to show my ass to these nice folks." I said

"Man ain't nobody scared of you Ah'Morr" he said laughing .

"Don't need to be scared just know I chop down trees." I said shrugging my shoulders and going to text Jakobe back. Me and Jakobe been messing around since we was freshman. He was my first everything and my baby after my brother and khy ofc.

Kobe😘: you going to Aliyah back to school party she throwing Saturday.

Me: probably not you know ion do the parties.🤷🏽‍♀️

Kobe: oh okay what you doing?

Me: Nothing with Knight getting some food."

Kobe😘: why you with that nigga?😐

Me:because my brother had something to do and he like my brother chill out why you tripping?"🤔

Kobe😘:ain't nobody tripping.

Me:yea okay but what you doing?
Read

"He lil bit." Mateo said passing me the food and drinks

Oh okay shrugging it off I grabbed the stuff and set it in my lap.

"What you got to do for the rest of the day?" He asked pulling off once I made sure everything was in there.

"Nothing much go gone do homework and go to sleep." I said putting some fries in my mouth.

"Good you gone come with me for a little." He said

"Who said I was okay with that. Who said I liked you like that?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Nigga you love me now sit back and relax and eat ya food." He said turning the music on causing me to roll my eyes. Looking over he was rapping to Nipsey Grind all my life and I got stuck admiring how handsome he was. From his full eyebrows to all the tattoos he had on his body to the brown skin complexion this man was made by the gods. I wonder what his head a look like between my legs devouring me like I was his last supper making eye contact with every lick.

Snapping myself out my thought I looked notice we was pulling up to these apartments complex.

"Justice you can not be think about that man like that. He is you brother best friend and he only sees you as a sister chill." I said talking to myself

After about 15 minutes he came out the building with a black duffle bag filled with money I'm guessing. He put the bag in the back and got in.

"Where to next?" I asked eating the rest of my frosty.

"Just sit back and ride." He said

"Boy" I responded rolling my eyes

After a 20 minutes ride we was pulling up to his house. Grabbing my stuff I got out and followed be hind him letting him unlock the door. Walking inside I throw away my trash and head straight up stair. I kinda had a room here already since he stay about 20 mins away from town. So when me and Justin a come over sometime we'll stay the night which lead to me having my own room. Walking in I set my stuff down and headed straight for the bathroom starting the shower.