10

Justice

"Aw shit we got Ju back." Britt said in the back seat while me her and Tae was on the way to the courts. The courts stood for the basketball courts at Joe E brown park. Almost every Saturday is basketball Saturday where they have teams of five to play against each other as like a little tournament or whatever I think the winner get a cash prize or some.

"In honor of Justice being back on the market I think we should see if you still got it." Britt said

"What you thinking?" Tae asked

"Let's make a bet on who can get the most numbers." Britt said looking at us.

"What does the winner get?" I asked

"Hmmm $100 so $50 for each person that lost." Tae said

"I'm coo with that." I said

"Yea me to." Britt added

After a few minutes we was pulling up to the courts. Finding a parking spot right in front of the basketball courts

"This bitch packed." Tae said

"And the niggas is outtt." Britt added.

"Yea they are" I said looking at Mateo on the court playing ball with no shirt on. God that man was created by the gods. From his tattoos to the natural mug we wore on his face.

"Bitch you good." Britt asked tapping my shoulder

"Huh" I asked snapping back into reality.

"Naw her ass over there looking at Kkylan ass with no shirt on." Tae said

"Mmtch I was not." I said lying straight through my teeth.

"Yea okay. Come on hoes I see my first victim." Britt said

Getting out me and Tae walked over to the bleachers while Britt when and talked to the nigga she seen.

"Justice right?" I heard looking up from my phone

"Yea you are?" I asked looking at the brown skin boy infront of me. He was cute. He stood about 6'1 and had a tattoo on his chest. And he had braces.

"I'm Issac we got English together. You probably hadn't noticed me tho because you be in yo own bubble." He said

"Yea you right about that." I said.

"You up here by yourself?" He asked

"Nope I'm with my friends Britt and Tae." I said.

"Oh okay you got a nigga up here or some?" He asked

"Ion go-." I started but was interrupted by this pretty dark skin girl.

"Issac this what we doing now? You talking to bitches in my face?" The girls said causing me and Tae to look at each other.

"Riley chill man you tripping." He said

"Naw you must think I'm dumb or something." She said me and Tae when back to tuning them out cause it ain't have shit to do with us. Until she started snapping her fingers in my face.

"You here me lil girl stay the fuck away from my nigga." She said with her hand on her hip.

"Girl don't nobody want that nigga. He approached me the fuck so if anything you need to be telling him stay the fuck away from me." I said giving her a blank face

"That part." Tae added

"Bitch you heard what I said." She said kinda loud causing a few people to look at us.

"Look lil miss mama all the bitch shit you can chill out like my girl said she don't want that nigga." Tae said mugging her.

"Yea okay bitches just better heard what I said." She said.

"Tae that's 2" I said laughing shaking my leg trying not to snatch this bitch across these bleachers.

"I advise you to chill." Tae said shaking his head.

"Come on Riley cause you know you can't fight." The nigga said going to pull her.

"No im not going no where this bitch in yo face and now she tryna catch an attitude cause I told her to leave you alone." She said snatching her arm "im tired of these little bitches tryna get with my man." She added that was it.

"Okay bitch I done told you already I ain't want the fucking night and that he was over here in my fucking face. All you had to do was check him but you keep running off at the Mfka mouth. I advise you to leave before I knock some of them teeth loose in that nasty ass mouth of yours." I said giving her a blank look

"What you tryna do?"she asked taking off her stuff.

"Wussup" I said passing Tae my stuff.

"What's going on here?" Britt asked walking up.

"Bitches mad they nigga a hoe and over here in Justice face so know she tryna get froggy."Tae said

"How that work?" Britt asked

"Exactly" I said

"Man bitch shut up." The girl said now it was a small crowd around us.

"Okay that's it come on bitch." I said squaring up. I let her put her set up before running up throwing a left then a right. I just keep throwing not stopping. Little momma wanna tryna keep up but she just couldn't. Some how we ended up against the gate and it was over for her after that. I'm literally nailing her shit to this gate. Like she's noting even fighting at this point. Ion know I ain't even mean to do her.

"Aye bitch chill out" I heard that nigga say then push me off her.

"Man fuck that." I heard Tae say then crack his ass.

"Beat his ass Tae." I yelled walking up to his girl kicking her in her shit since her nigga pushed me. Oh well.