Chapter 1

DANNIE'S P.O.V

"Give it back!"

"No it's my turn, I'm playing!"

"Toby I want my phone back, please!"

"You just go home first, I'll give this to you later."

"Heck no!"

"Yes. Go."

"Mom's waiting!"

"That's why!"

"You're the biggest pain in the... Never mind."

"Don't say ass. That's inappropriate."

"I didn't. And I know it."

"Haha. Somebody's upset..."

"You think?"

Once upon a time in Orlando... I fought for my phone back from this sassy kid named Toby. It is indeed important for me to keep my new iPhone safe and flawless because it's brand new - Mom just bought me last week. It is important to show her that as a 13-year-old girl, I'm good at taking care of my own stuff. Now this giant boy, Toby, has had my phone occupied like it's his. Meanwhile Mom has sounded the horn repeatedly outside, as the sign for me to come out and hop into the car because tonight's family dinner. But how, look at Toby.

"Give me my phone back!"

"Shush! Can't you calm down?"

"You really are a pain."

"Dannie..." He put my phone up in the air. He knew I could never reach that because look how short I am.

"What is this?" Connor walked downstairs squinting his eyes.

"Connor! Thank goodness. Please help me! Look, he doesn't give the phone back!" I faked a sob.

"Bro give it to her."

"I'm still playing!"

"You can play with mine. Let her go. Her Mom's outside."

Toby glared me. I mocked back by sticking the tongue out. I won. Just a matter of time til either Connor or Riley come out and help me. Because I'm always being their little sister. Unlike this kid. Why are we even friends.

He gave the phone. Finally.

"Good boy." I smirked. "Bye!"

"Don't come back." Toby pouted.

"Yeah? Really? You said that, really?"

He rolled his eyes. "No."

"Haha. You miss me too much." I walked up to Connor. "Bye big brother."

"Have a great evening!" He hugged me tightly.

"I will. Bye to Riley!"

"Bye!" Riley replied from upstairs but didn't actually give a sight.

I hopped into her car. Mom's eyes were almost popped out. I smirked. Yeah, blame Toby for that. It was a long tiring debate only to get my phone back. Mom checked my phone to confirm it's still in a good shape. Not because she's too stiff with her rules. I was...uh, once very good at breaking stuff to pieces. Last year was Daddy's phone. Now when my parents thought I should have a phone, of my own, you know, trust issue.

Oh wait. You don't know me yet.

I'm Dayana Estrada. People mostly call me Dannie - for that catchy reason. I'm 13, plain brunette, normal - or too normal, awkward, stiff, nerdy, and basically don't have anything to be proud of. I've been friends with the McDonough, especially Toby because we're both 13, since our day one. We go to the same school, sit together, have lunch together - basically we give people enough reason to call us twins. Yeah or in some case, tease us. Pretty sweet?

My life has never been too interesting, except for one reason. Since Connor and his friends decided to form a band together with Riley now as an addition, people started to know their name. Before You Exit. Some of my girl friends at school really wish they were me - in some sort of ways - to get a closer access to Connor and Riley. This band of my very own lovely brothers started to have their own loyal fans, or street teams, that's how those girls named themselves. It gives huge impact to my life too. Oftentimes random people on Facebook or Twitter begged me to get them the band members' signatures in a piece of paper. Toby? No, not really, he doesn't care about that. He lives in his own bubble.

So yeah. That's that. See? Told you. Nothing much interesting.

But wait til you hear more.