Chapter 12

DANNIE'S P.O.V

They threw my body off to the ground. Smelled like dirty dust in here. Like an old dusty room. I found my legs and hands were tied with ropes.

"WES! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!"

"No darling it's not. This is real. You're... What they always said in every cops serial? Oh. Kidnapped."

"Dammit!"

I kicked anything around me. Nothing but my own tied feet hitting the ground over and over again. I wish I had my phone now so I could dial Adam because he'd help me at any seconds right now.

They left me alone. When the door was opened, I could hear very loud music like from gigantic stereo system out there. Was there a party? Ridiculous. Who they think they are, giving me orientation moment just because I'm the new student?

Few minutes later, maybe an hour or more, somebody came in. I heard the door opened. With a blindfold on, I couldn't use my sight to guess if he's Wes or somebody else.

"Who's there?"

"Ssh. It's me."

"Adam? Adam! How could you get in here? Please help me!" I screamed in a whispery voice, scared of getting busted.

"Calm down. I'll untie you." He walked to me and I felt he tried to cut off the rope in my hands. "Stay calm or else they'll hear us. I sneaked in. This is the annual party for senior."

"Of course you know that." I relieved a deep sigh.

"Yeah. Being a senior once." He untied my legs too. "There you go."

I was waiting til he perfectly untied me. The ropes were too tight. I couldn't feel my both hands and legs. Worse addition, they blinded me with a black fold. It took him a while to finally release my legs. Guess the one in my hands were way tighter than expected. I kept counting down in mind hoping none of them would find us.

Then Adam stopped working on my hands.

"Adam? Hey is it untied already?"

I tried to let my hands off, but still tied.

"Hey you there?"

No reply. I felt his deep breath rhythm but couldn't guess where he might be standing. My heart went crazily hundred times faster than before. What is this.

"I can't resist. I'm sorry."

He landed his lips on mine. It was a disgusting one. I didn't plan any of this at all. What the hell did he think he's doing by kissing me instead of keeping me out from this dusty room?

"Are you out of your mind!? Adam! Let me go!"

"You're too beautiful." His hot breath was close to my neck.

"Damn! Adam for God's sake stop it! It's me Dannie!"

He wrapped my back - in different disgusting way - all the way down til he rested his head on the croke of my neck. I felt the anger twice worse. Groaned so hard to make anybody hear me but apparently it was too loud outside. I smelled alcohol from his mouth. They're all drunk. Of course, obviously I was all alone.

"You think being a good stranger works for me? Eat that, dude!"

With him laying on top of my half-laid self, I taught him some respect by giving a full power knee kick. He groaned in pain. I, with all the faith and yes God saved me tonight, managed to untie my hands, doesn't matter if I was bleeding. I climbed the window out to the main street. Almost hit by a car. I didn't realize where I was til I finally found a place I recognize. Starbucks. I looked way left, it's the park from weeks ago. Finally knew which way home it was. Ran the fast I could, I burned my lungs. What's the point anyway. I've lost it all.

I hate this world more than you could ever imagine.