CELIBACY

celibacy, n.

n/a

They were in the lounge, while their daughter's still fast asleep in one of the rooms of their suite

They were in the lounge, while their daughter's still fast asleep in one of the rooms of their suite. Michelle was lying down on the couch while Anntonia was on her side, almost on top of her.

Quick pecks on the lips that turn into a full make-out session and then talking. More talking. Both of them are fully aware that just because they are back together, doesn't mean that everything's going to be back like the things were before.

Maybe a part of it; but this time the two of them want to be better than what they had in the past. This time they're both determined to make it right, not only for themselves but most importantly for Dani.

Michelle hoped her daughter would never experience what they went through and she's beyond ecstatic that their daughter would have a family that was intact.

"I had a session with Dr. Smith a few days ago." Anntonia started, while staring at Michelle.

"Oh?" she asked nonchalantly.

That action reminded Ann to thank the woman beneath her.

"Thank you."

"For what?" Tucking loose hair behind Ann's ear.

She raised an eyebrow at her, "I know you still check on Dr. Smith if I attend my therapies. I'm really grateful for that. It makes my heart happy that you still cared enough to think about my well being and my mental health, when in return I was doing the opposite to you," she mumbled.

"Baby, of course, I still cared for you. I don't think I would ever stop caring for you."

Her eyes downcast not meeting the brown orbs that she loves so much. "Hey, what's going on with that beautiful, artistic head of yours?"

Shaking head from overthinking, "nothing, I just- I thought you didn't care for me anymore. When you stopped talking to me after what happened when Jia arrived. It made me really think that you don't want to be around me anymore and that scared me to the bones. Because I pushed you away too many times already and in my mind I've succeeded, when, in fact, I want you."

"I thought it's the right thing to do because she's your girlfriend and you know what happened." She closes her eyes as she recalls what happened. "She told me she's going to propose to you. T-that I had my chance, and I blew it, so now it's her turn."

There's still pain visible on her features when she thinks about that time. Soft lips encased Michelle's lower lip, nipping it slightly. "She told me about that. You have no idea how much I wanted to run to you and tell you that what she said is not for you to hear. That it was me who blew my chance because I left."

"But I let you go, so I guess it makes the two of us. I've avoided you because I thought it would be the best action to do so, thinking you also don't want to be with me. I," she exhaled, "I thought about moving on from you, well, start moving on from you. Look for someone who can help me start over, help me get over you."