ABYSS

abyss, n.

There are times when I doubt everything. When I regret everything you've taken from me, everything I've given you, and the waste of all the time I've spent on us.

 When I regret everything you've taken from me, everything I've given you, and the waste of all the time I've spent on us

She watched as the cab drove away from her until it was out of her sight. Michelle stood there staring at the people and the cars that passed her by. She breathed a heavy sigh because all of these are wrong. Everything turned into a huge pile of mess between Anntonia and her, just as when their daughter both needed them the most.

It was given that one should get upset and frustrated about what took place, but they took it too far, she took it too far that she ended up accusing her girlfriend for not caring enough about Dani getting hurt and the shitty part? Hit her where she knew Ann would feel the most pain, their son, and about her leaving when things between them get hard. She couldn't take it all back, it was all said and done; and maybe it came out of her mouth because a part of her feels that it was true because she left.

But that doesn't mean Ann didn't care, she knew her partner loves their daughter. She was right too, that they should discuss what they are going to do next, talk to the people accountable, but right now, they should give their full attention to Dani to get better.

The young CEO also knew that she too was at fault, she did not get to them faster when they needed her with the reason that she chose to not let anyone disturb her meeting with Heather. Max said that Anntonia knew where she was, but her girlfriend had the decency to not throw it on her face and nag her about it because for now, it wasn't important, unlike what she did.

"Do you want to talk about what happened inside or do you want to keep on standing here, wait for your wife until she comes back?" Her dad said, standing beside her.

His only daughter shook her head. "We shouldn't be fighting about this, we both need to be there for our daughter but not like this. One accident and it's like we're back where it all fell apart, Dad," she replied with a sad tone in her voice.

"Then the solution is simple, dear. Talk it out, scream at each other all you want, but communicate with her about it, don't prolong the misunderstanding. If you speak with her now, apologise to her, then it's done, have an understanding."

Michelle looks at his father, "that's all you can advise me?"

The old man chuckled, smirking at his daughter, the same smirk she has. "Trust me, kid, you would prefer me to be the voice of reason right now than your mother. She was the one who wanted to follow you here and give you a piece of her mind, and we both know she's gonna tear you down."

"That bad, huh?" she grimaced at the thought of her mother scolding her.

He hummed. "Shouldn't you be getting out of here now? Follow your wife home and talk?"

The man could see the hesitation on his daughter's face, he could also see in her eyes that she's scared, but he didn't know why. "We could talk later. The tension is still high, dad." She swallowed. "I don't want us to say things we don't mean out of anger and hurt each other further."