PRIOR WORDS

Friendship is the blissful bonding which we create by ourselves. We cherish it wholeheartedly. It worths no less than blood relations, because it's the bonding of hearts.

Friendship is divine in itself. What if two divine entities come closer through friendship. What that friendship will be like?

There are many cherished pairs of friends in epic, but none could be like Parth and Madhav, and none would be ever.

This tale isn't new. Our hearts are nourished by it, but sometimes we need to narrate the known tales even due to the opposite flow of time.

I guess many must have understood the meaning of opposite flow of time.

Yes, I indicate about the unnecessary misconceptions about Mahanayak Arjun which have continuously resulted by mytho serials promoting monopoly in name of entertainment.

Many have even believed that according to Shrikrishna, Karn is better than Arjun. Never, never ever it's possible. Lord Shrikrishna had praised Karna for some of his goodness, but that doesn't mean he can be better than Arjun.

I am not biased, but truth is truth always.

I don't mind if I stand alone due to my choice of standing with truth.

Last but not the least, till the time even if one person has the spirit of standing for truth, and struggling for it truth can never be demolished. This message is for everyone who's promoting disgrace of epic characters like Draupadi, Arjun and Subhadra mostly.

So, let's meet Mahanayak Arjun through eyes of his Madhav.

So readers, here are the prior words

Put forward your opinion if you wish.

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏