(18) MEETING AT HEAVEN

The foundation of establishment had been laid after war

The foundation of establishment had been laid after war. The foundation stone had become coronation of Jyeshth Yudhishthir who had to build a better Aryavrat to live in. It was difficult at primary stage yet everyone joined the great mission of the era after passing suffering of trauma of their shares.

Contribution of everyone in royal family of Hastinapur along with jyeshth Yudhishthir got a good time to rule over era of Dwapar.

Each good time has an end, but before that end I had to exit. The time of me biding farewell to Dwapar yug wasn't so far. Queen Gandhari had cursed whole Yadav clan to get destroyed unlike his sons.

Even, I had to conclude my part making a hunter named Jara as medium for that. After his arrow got stuck to my feet which would reason the last time of my physical existence I urged him to send my message to Parth.

Parth's condition was beyond explanation after realising the ultimate end. For the first time I had to reject his request, because he was requesting me to stay back which was impossible.

After my departure Pandav brothers along with Draupadi renounced the world, and started their journey to reach at heaven.

Only Jyeshth Yudhishthir was able to reach heaven in his bodily existence. Others fell down one by one, but reached at the same destination as souls.

I had met everyone. They were no more the same persons who were with me on the earth. So, I thought to meet the person who would never change to me. He was my Parth.

"Are you still upset with me, Parth?" Parth looked at other side when I made him realise my presence.

"Why would I be? You had left my hand on the earth itself. Here we have only one relations, and that's you are the supreme and I am the soul," his sadness made me happy sensing the warmth of our bonding.

"Friendship has no point of termination. It's terrible for me to imagine our bonding to get broken," I approached nearer to him at which I got no response except some roughly chocked sighs from his side.

"It was more terrible for me when I had witnessed the world without you, even if that was for few days," words managed to come out from his chocked throat.

"I can feel you, Parth. I had to pay the debt of my promise which I had given to Angada in Tetra. Unintentionally, He wished to be the reason of my death when I had killed his father Bali. I had granted his wish. Moreover, the value of queen Gandhari's curse had to be kept," I reasoned my action.

"I would never accept any reason for a world bereft of you," he hadn't looked at me till that time even after all my attempts.

"You had shed enough tears for me. So, shouldn't you smile at me once when I am standing in front of you, that too at a place where you won't have to face the pain of separation from me?" I couldn't bear to see him sad anymore. A kind of impatience had been inculcated into me making me show some of my signature expressions to melt him.

I showed cute and complained looks to gain his attention. He was even side glancing at me, and was saying himself not to get melt over my looks.

"You were never distanced from me, Parth. Even if you try to distance yourself from me then you will be ended up going into the depth only to be lost in me," I reminded him that he couldn't get rid of me.

"A love story without any pain has no scenarios of admiration. This pain of our story will serve mankind as an aspiration," he looked at me this time making me hope for the best.

"I didn't want a great story. I just wanted a story where I could get you," his voice softened so as my smile towards him.

"I too didn't want our story to be great for us but for a greater good," I observed the obstacle of his sadness being sided away with a slight glimpse of his smile.

"I knew that you would convince me, Madhav. It was greater good which had brought us together, and this reason would be my euphoria in each form of existence," the usual vibes of his voice was back.

"So, am I forgiven?" I suppressed my lips to spread my smile on them later.

"Yes, for one more greater good," he replied.

"What's that greater good?" I was wondering about his answer.

"For saving universe from getting frozen at the felicitated sights of your antics," he chuckled which turned into a chain of laughter which I joined, all joyfully.

Madhav and Parth got united once more, and for forever.

So readers, here's the completion part

This story has marked complete with this chapter.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) How was the journey of this story?

(4) How was your reading experience?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏