(5) DELIGHTFUL DISTRIBUTION

There are many parameters to measure the success of king

There are many parameters to measure the success of king. One of prominent parameters are how he served his subjects. After ruling a few days Yudhishthir decided to try that certain parameter on himself. So, Krishn and Arjun along with some efficient administrators went out to check on subjects on a fine day.

After roaming around for a pretty long time, a shop of sweet grabbed Kanha's attention. He walked towards that shop with childish excitement making Arjun chuckle at his sakha's action.

"What happened, Madhav? Why did you stop?" Arjun's surprised eyes were staring at Kanha.

"I don't have any coin to buy sweets," with a small pout, Kanha steeped back.

"I heard that once an old woman who came to sell fruits in Gokul had been awarded with plenty of golds by you. You had turned that miracle out of few food grains in your palms, hadn't you?" The reminiscence drew a delighted expression on Arjun's face.

"I don't even have those few food grains at this moment, Parth!" Raising his hands, Kanha show them to Arjun justifying his words.

The shopkeeper listened the conversation of the duo, and walked out of his shop to talk to them.

"If any of you take care of my shop in my absence as I have to go home for sometime then I will give sweets to you both," the shopkeeper put forward the offer which can benefits both the sides.

Both friends were sharing glancing in between them. It was evident from Arjun's gesture that he would accept the offer, but before Arjun could reply,

"Actually, we don't need sweets. We were just playing around," Kanha found an excuse to reject the offer.

Holding Arjun's hand, Kanha walked away from that place with quick steps to avoid the annoyed look of that shopkeeper who might have scolded them.

"Why didn't you let me accept the offer, Madhav?" A disappointed Arjun complained.

"If you sat at that shop then you had to face lost gazes of girls on yourself. Your safety is my responsibility. So, I didn't allow you," in return a playful look of Kanha appeared on his face to cheer Arjun up.

"But, you remained hungry for that," Arjun sighed with a small smile.

"Care is sweeter than caramel, Parth. So, you have already filled me with your care and concern for me," Kanha's hand rose to pat Arjun's back in attempt of soothing his concerned soul.

"I remembered! I have some dry fruits. Bhrata Bheem had insisted me to take some with me," suddenly, a clear glimpse of remembrance shone in Arjun's eyes.

He took out a small bag of dry fruits which was tucked in his waistband. Opening that up, he offered some to Kanha, and kept some to himself.

"No cheating, Parth. Friendship is a bonding of equality. So, you shouldn't discriminate in between me and yourself," Kanha noticed that Arjun had kept comparatively smaller dry fruits for himself, and had offered bigger ones to him which was absolutely not acceptable for him.

"The fact is I don't like dry fruits. So, I have kept those dry fruits which are smaller in size," Arjun tried to sound convincing.

"Even, you don't like my departure from Indraprastha yet you haven't kept any smaller to smaller possibilities of my departure with you," Since many days Kanha's return to Dwarka had been delayed by Arjun's request. Kanha reminded that to Arjun.

"No one can win from you with words," with a defeated look, Arjun disturbed dry fruits in between him and Kanha, equally.

"We should keep the bigger portion of our dislike with ourselves, because it challenges us to do better, to be better," a valuable advice can bring vividness back in air, and Kanha did the same to see his smiling Parth back.

"I am ready to cheer each challenges coming ahead since I am sure those will bring us closer," finally, Arjun smiled sharing a side hug with Madhav.

Establishment of Indraprastha wasn't the end of challenges in life of Mahanayak Arjun. He was hero, and hazards had to play their parts continuously to justify his role.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏