(10) DIVINE ADVICE

The tragic turn of the era had appeared in the story leading the scenario towards leaving of Pandav brothers along with Draupadi for twelve years of exile and one year of incognito

The tragic turn of the era had appeared in the story leading the scenario towards leaving of Pandav brothers along with Draupadi for twelve years of exile and one year of incognito. The tragedy was resulted out of the dice game which they had played with Duryodhan. In real, that was planned by Shakuni, evil of uncle of Duryodhan who had mastered in calling out the desired numbers in dice game.

Jyeshth Yudhishthir had lost wealth, weapons, throne, kingdom in that game. At last he stalked his brothers along with Draupadi, and lost them too.

Duryodhan had ordered Dushashan to disrobe Draupadi. The elders and well wishers of Kuru clan couldn't do anything being bounded by their duties towards throne of Hastinapur. That was the biggest mistake they had ever done.

Draupadi had surrendered herself to the supreme power, and her faith saved her dignity. The game didn't end there.

Dice game was played for once more. Jyeshth had lost again, and accepted the exile of twelve years and incognito of one year.

Being disappointed with Parth's failure of protesting jyeshth's wrong action of stalking relationship in dice game, I didn't go to meet him till a few months of starting of exile. I knew that he would have understood my reason of being upset with him. On our last outing he had asked the way to convince a upset friend, and I had told the way.

He implemented that advice of mine. Despite the wound of his heart caused by dice game he tried heal people around him. He initiated and led the path of making Draupadi feel normal. He had invested his best to inculcate trust into broken bonding.

All his attempts was signifying his move on for mending the mistake. That made me visit him, finally.

"I am here due to your attempts," I spoke in a serious tone as the badmouthing about him in society had made me sad.

"I know that, but the purpose of you being here must be related to me," he knew the depth of our love for each other inside and out. My purpose was to guide him.

"Yes, the purpose is welfare of universe through you," I wasn't ready to be agreed that easily joining my tone of acceptance with him.

"I am glad to get mentioned even if it's indirectly," he smiled with the mixed shade of serenity and sadness.

That sight made a huge impact on the surface of my heart. So, the unusual stern expression on my face which I built up, got softened in return.

"I am here to convey you that you should gather celestial weapons for the future war. You should please Lord Shiva," I suggested the way to him.

"I will for sure. Can I get a smile from you as my inspiration?" His excuse was too good to get a smile for me. Even, his expression was heart melting.

"You will get your inspiration once you close your eyes for penance," patting his shoulder, I smiled for him.

Leaving hut, Parth headed towards forest. Finding a calm place, he sat in a mediating posture. After closing his eyes he saw silhouette of two young sages doing penance for Lord Shiva. They were none other than Nar and Narayan, previous incarnation of Parth and mine, respectively.

I wasn't with him physically yet I was present near him through the vibes of our previous existence, especially.

Holding that image as an inspiration, Parth started his penance.

When he opens his eyes he will see the omnipotent whose grace will escalate the level of his power to a great extent.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏