(14) OPPOSITE APPEARANCE

After grandsire guru Dron became the commander in chief of opposition

After grandsire guru Dron became the commander in chief of opposition. He was the teacher of Pandav and Kaurav brothers, and was an undefeated warrior unlike grandsire. He was another pillar of Duryodhan's high aspiration of winning the war.

On the thirteenth day guru Dron formed Chakravyuh. Only Parth and I knew how to break that. Unfortunately, we had to go to other side of battle field as Susharma, the king of Trigat had challenged Parth for a duel.

Abhimanyu, the dearest nephew of mine came forward to break Chakravyuh, but he only knew how to enter into that. He didn't know how to come out yet the prominent warriors of Pandavas' side planned to break the Vyuh under leadership of Abhimanyu and protecting him, simultaneously.

Destiny had a different and drastic plan for that particular day.

Abhimanyu entered into Vyuh all alone. None could enter along with him since Jayadrath, the king of Sindh had prevented everyone from doing so. None could win him due to the boon of Lord Shiva that for one day Jayadrath would defeat four of Pandav brothers except Parth.

The day sunset occurred with death of moral values of humanity on battle field after Abhimanyu was killed while fighting with seven warriors.

Parth was fully devastated over that news. It was getting highly difficult to console him. After all, a wounded father could never be calmed down when his heart was crying for his son.

In extreme anger and pain, Parth pledged to kill Jayadrath before sunset of next day or to set himself on fire.

"It will be an end if you lose, Parth!" We had reached at battle field, and there was a little time left for commencing of war. So, I thought to go for a short conversation.

"I will remain alive through your appearance even after meeting my end if my fate wishes that for me," Arjun had the trust that our existence wasn't too weak to not being able to tackle the challenge he had chosen for himself.

I smiled at his unaffected trust since years, all heartily.

"What about your family and other relationships? Did you think about those?" I reminded Parth that he had many other people for whom his life mattered the most.

I knew he wouldn't feel anything at that moment in front of his determination yet mentioned about his family. I loved to hear his determined self since it used to delight me.

"I had tried to fulfill my duty towards my family with all my heart and soul. Today I am no one else except a father who's determined to seek justice for his son. So, the rest matters the least for me," his voice was nothing else except void.

"Would you able to be ruthless which you had to be for this mission?" I tried to take a test of his determination once more.

Till that time Parth was fighting with his composed self. There was compassion in his heart which had exercised control over the destruction which he could do to eliminate everyone's existence, but today his rage had no compare to any mathematical count.

"Even, ever smiling Narayan turned severely furious when Hiranyakashyp had attempted to kill Prahlad. When the compassionate God had appeared opposite to his nature then why couldn't I crumble down my calm self for one day?" his reply reminded me of my own incarnation, my fourth incarnation in which I had appeared as Narasingha to protect my devotee Prahlad.

A smile of reminiscence rushed to my lips with the thought that I was going to meet the reflection of my own incarnation in Parth.

I was going to know how I had looked at that time when my dear ones including my Shri were worried about my uncontrollable rage.

The history of rage was going to be repeated.

War started along with the worthy approach of Parth who had caused woe to each single warrior and soldier of Kauravs' side. No one was able to stand in front of Parth that day.

An angry Arjun was undefeated, and his anger unlike his war talent couldn't be underestimated, this message was conveyed to everyone on that day.

Noticing the shortage of time, I made an illusion of sunset. Considering that true, Jayadrath came out of the vyuh which was made for his protection. As soon as he came out, I withdrew the illusion.

Parth who was looking at me to capture the last glimpse of my cheerful face since I had a suppressed smile on my face and he had accepted the sunset as the end became slightly emotional when he understood my action.

"Is there any place where your pranks don't work, Madhav? You have made it at battle field even! You have made a historic prank today," Parth chuckled in the tears of admiration.

"My pleasure, Parth. My pranks are ready to be played anytime for you who is pacing inside my heart as a part of my pleasant feelings," I reciprocated him, cheerfully.

I assured him through eyes, and gestured to fulfill his promise. He did the same, and beheaded Jayadrath marking his end, the end of a name of evilness.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏