(6) IN HIS MEMORIES

Time had geared up for many changes by sending Parth on twelve long years exile

Time had geared up for many changes by sending Parth on twelve long years exile. On that fateful day Parth had entered into Draupadi's chamber without permission to bring his bow from there. It was Draupadi's year with jyeshth, and according to rules no other brother could enter into Draupadi's chamber without permission when it wasn't his year with her. So, Parth had to go on an exile.

Year after year had been passed. The heat he had bore during summer, the dust touched his dusky skin, the raindrops rushed from sky to drench him, the cold wave caressed him, along with those every single thing from his side had reached to me.

No such significant changes had taken places in his absence, but many changes had registered themselves in the area of his life. I had missed him too dearly unlike Draupadi. Draupadi didn't only miss him as a wife. Her guilt of reasoning his exile made the matter worse in her case.

Family members and I had consoled her. Even though she showed her acceptance towards our words yet her agony remained unchanged inside herself.

I had visited Indraprastha a few times in these twelve years. Whenever I got free time Draupadi urged to visit those places where Parth, she and I had visited frequently. I too had accompanied her each time.

Reaching there, we had relived our memories. It felt relaxing to breathe in the air where our togetherness had resided. It felt soothing to walk on the same path on which we had walked side by side.

In Dwarka there were no one around me to discuss about Parth. I often used to mention him, especially to my queens. They had been eager listeners to my experiences with Parth.

"How much Parth is dearer to you, Swami?" Once, Satyabhama approached me with her curiosity.

"I don't have any parameters to derive the depth of that dearness. So, I am giving up on this question of yours," I raised my hands to justify my giving up through that gesture.

"When I had asked how much I became dearer to you then you had presented some classic comparisons of the Sun and lotus, the Moon and night sky, raindrops and the earth," her stare turned into a sharp one towards me.

"After loving you, I had realised that the depth of love of soulmate is immeasurable," I too faced his playful fierceness with a smile.

"This classic line has the intention of impressing me, hasn't it?" A small smile on her lips had been formed to reciprocate my smile.

"So, are you impressed?" I asked with a keen gaze to know her answer.

"Not much yet a kind of," she chuckled making me do the same.

In memories of Parth, I used to have food on my own sometimes. He used to feed me, and for finding and feeling his love I chose that way. Subhadra, my little sister who used to feed me was upset with me for not allowing her to feed me.

"Subhadra is so much upset with you. Shall I come with you to convince her?" Rukmini came forward in concern when I was about to go to Subhadra.

"I don't want to share any kind of involvement in this matter since it's related to Parth," the lost shade of my smile earned a loving look from Rukmini.

"Even, your dear sister in law could get more upset if she felt not only her brother but also her sister in law had special affection for the person who was the reason of her being upset," my playful expressions engulfed her in a chain of laughter, and I too joined her latter.

Once, I was roaming amidst of flashbacks sitting in front of my window. Evening of summer had no less heat even after the darkness of sky had emerged out to claim its unseen throne in the flow of time.

"How much fortunate these sweat drops are which are allowed to remained stuck on your forehead," I heard Kalindi's melodious voice approaching me.

"I was just reliving a part of my memories with him," I replied.

"I appreciate his fortune even," she complimented Parth while wiping my forehead with the edge of her upper stole.

"I also will appreciate you when I meet him again," her smile got wider after listening me.

"For what will you appreciate me, for not letting you miss his affectionate touch of wiping your sweat?" She knew what I was missing about him, exactly. Yes, I was missing how he wiped my sweat each time when we were with each other.

"I will appreciate you for making me miss him more. Your touch reminds me more of him," I held her hand in mine, at which she came nearer me, to stand closer to me.

Looking at night sky, I was engrossed in gazing at the glimpse of that day when I would meet Parth who was wandering on his way to me.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏