(17) MADHAV'S PARTH

War had been finished

War had been finished. Many lives had been finished. Battlefield was left abandoned so were many dead bodies on there. No sign of end of the sadness which was ruling the Kurukshetra as only sovereign.

Both sides were broken. Queen Gandhari was mourning over her hundred sons. Each mother had the same sorrow, even bua Kunti too. She was crying for Karna, her son whom she never could accept in front of society.

The truth of Karn being a Kaunteya (son of Kunti) had brought nothing except sorrow to Pandav brothers, especially Parth. He was in guilt of killing his own brother. Even though he had nothing against at personal level till humiliation of Draupadi yet his relation with Karn had the heat of rivalry due to Karn's ambition of proving himself as the best archer.

It was the last night of everyone's stay at Kurukshetra. Next day we had to leave for Hastinapur.

"Madhav, this place will be unforgettable for everyone. Everyone had only lost at this place," Parth was taking lost steps during the stroll around Kurukshetra along with me.

"Many great lessons will be derived out from here for next generation, Parth. The loss which you mentioned will be respected as sacrifices in future," I corrected him with a gentle caress on his shoulder.

"What name future is going to give me deriving out of this war?" I was aware of this question which had been agonising Parth since the war had ended.

"Death of Karna wasn't your personal goal, but the justice served goodness. It had to happen, because he had bad mouthed a woman that too in front of whole assembly. This might seem like a single mistake, but this was more severe than many mistakes together," my hold on his shoulder tightened, tenderly.

"His death will earn me bad name. Both of ours encounters would be compared since the day we had met each other. I am not afraid of bad name, but I don't want those bad names to join with the best name of my life which is Madhav's Parth," Parth's eyes were pooled up with sudden tears.

"I don't want this name to be tainted, because your name is joined with my name," he was seeming like a child pleading for something showing all his innocent concern.

"If both of yours encounters get compared then the truth will come out. The truth was Karna had been after you not the vice versa. He wanted to show himself the best when you had no such wish. Society had done wrong with Karna, not you. So, don't let yourself suffer for nothing, absolute nothing," holding his arms from both side, I pressed them lightly to stress my words  on his thoughts, making way towards his mind, slowly.

"As far as bad names about me is concerned, I don't have any such good record about names. I have many bad names like cheater, betrayer and illusionist. So, don't worry about me. Either it's appreciation or accusation, nothing affects me," I smiled showing him the truth of my words.

"I know that appreciation or accusation has no impact on you, but I don't want to get you the latter one because of me. It will be unbearable for me if anyone accuses of favouritism towards me," a few drops of tears leaked from his eyes drenching my heart with his love for me.

"I will be happily accused then. Don't you know that I love those accusations even in which my name gets joined with my dear ones. That was the case about me and Radha," I rose up my palm, and in excuse of placing his dishevelled curls behind his ears, I wiped the wetness of his cheeks.

"I have no comparison with Shri Radhe. Both of yours love was meant to be a lesson for greater good," mention of Radhe soothed Parth with relaxation, and the small smile on his lips was mirroring that.

"Unlike that mine and yours love is mean to be a remarkable journey to fill many hearts with joy," I too smiled back, and this time it was a soulful one.

"As usual I am giving up. No one can be sad in the surrounding in which your name is taken even for once. How can I be sad when you are standing beside me?" He chuckled, and that cheered me.

"The one who accuses you will accuse me too since we both are no different from each other. The one who will be aspired by you I will lead that person towards achievement. I would guide that person unlike I guided you," I held his hand in mine maintaining a focused eye contact with him.

"No matter what happens, but the name, Madhav's Parth will always be hailed by everyone who holds compassion and conscience in his or her heart," intertwining our fingers, I promised him about felicitation of future.

Madhav's Parth was going to be a great echo and emotion in the next era.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏