PROLOGUE

The era of Dwapar was prevailing presenting the determined presence of Shrikrishn for demolishing all the devils

The era of Dwapar was prevailing presenting the determined presence of Shrikrishn for demolishing all the devils. Many of his associates who were going to help in establishment of Dharma had taken birth, and a few were still about to join him, to have the share of their joy in that journey.

It was a fine day in Nand gaon, the residence of Shri Nand and Yashoda which had been graced with the fortune of witnessing babyish actions of Shrikrishn.

Baby Krishn was roaming around Yashoda on his knees, briskly. His happy giggling was ringing in air, blissfully.

"Why my Kanha is seeming so happy? Won't you share the reason with me?" Yashoda picked baby Kanha up on her lap.

"I understood! Your friends are about to come to play with you. That's why you are seeming happy, right?" He nodded his head, negativity.

"Then is it something else? Is any new friend going to join in your group?" Yashoda acted like thinking the question, deeply, and that was making Kanha look at Yashoda with utmost interest.

After a while he nodded at her positively, clapping his tiny palms, merrily.

"How much love you have for your friend! I know that you will be a great friend to everyone whoever sees you in that way," she placed a soft peck on his forehead, clutching him close to her heart.

That was the day on which his Parth, Madhav's Parth was born, filling his Madhav with sheer delight.

************************************

Years passed away leading many changes. Kanha had left Vrindavan for a greater cause for which he and his loved ones had to endure the pain of separation.

Killing Kans, Kanha freed his biological parents who had been prisoned by the devil since years. A portion of joy started prevail in flow of time.

On the other hand, Arjun had faced the drastic change of his life. After death of his father Pandu grief had gripped everyone's heart in his family. Bearing that pain Arjun along with brothers and Kaurav cousins departed to Gurukul, to get trained.

One fine day Dronacharya, the teacher of princes of Hastinapur had put a bird toy on branch of tree to take the test of his disciples. He called everyone, and asked what they were able to notice when they aimed at the bird.

Everyone replied, but no answer could please Drona. Finally, Arjun came, and he told he could only see the bird's eyes at which he was going to aim.

On that day Drona declared Arjun as his best disciple in front of everyone, proudly.

"Well done, Parth! Well done! This take about you going to be a famous inspiration in future," Kanha who was witnessing the incident through his divine insight complimented Arjun.

"This tale of yours will be famous unlike the upcoming tales of your bravery and our beautiful bonding," a cheerful smile crept on his lips.

**********************************

A few years passed again making some more significant changes. Kanha along with Yadav clan had moved to Dwarka, the new built capital near sea to keep Mathura, his motherland safe from attacks of Jarasandh, the father in law of Kans. Peace, prosperity and pleasure welcomed Yadav people at the new land.

On the other side, Arjun had proved his excellence after completing his training. Yudhishthir being the eldest one among the princes became the Yuvraj of Hastinapur.

Happiness could have served Hastinapur if Duryodhan, the eldest one among Kaurav princes hadn't conspired to burn Yudhishthir alive along with his brothers and mother.

"Kanha, recently the news of Pandav brothers and aunt Kunti being dead due to the outbreak of fire in Varnavrath has reached to Pitashri. He was too shocked to speak even," Balram rushed to Kanha wearing a worried look, but in return he was reciprocated by a smiling Kanha.

"Is this a time to smile, Kanha? How could you smile in this situation even? Wait! Your smile is indicating something," an astonished Balram observed his younger brother, siding away his agony.

"What is it indicating, Dau? I would like to see your understanding towards my smile," Kanha urged in a sweet voice.

"They are safe, aren't they?" Balram's eyes narrowed in doubt as if they were all alert to capture Kanha's response.

"Arjun is a part of my soul, Dau. How can I not ensure his safety?" Kanha had no way of escaping that gaze which was demanding answer from him.

"Where are they now? Shouldn't we help them in case they need it?" Balram had an affectionate heart which was holding ample space for concern of dear ones.

"Arjun is on his way of meeting me, Dau. I don't want to interfere in his journey. Just let him reach to me once. Till then I will live these last few months of his longing for me. These are going to be our great memories," happy glow of getting united with Arjun in near future shone at the center of Kanha's deep eyes balls.

A great union was about to occur, to create history in an unexpected way.

So readers, here's the first part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here? .

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏