(9) THE WOE AND WAY

Arrival of Subhadra had brought great auspiciousness in Indraprastha as she was the newly wedded daughter in law who was auspicious herself

Arrival of Subhadra had brought great auspiciousness in Indraprastha as she was the newly wedded daughter in law who was auspicious herself. Forming a great bonding with the new family, she had filled each heart with great bliss. Amidst of that Pandav brothers decided to conduct Rajsuya yagya for establishing righteousness in the whole Aryavrat under jyeshth Yudhishthir's rule.

Jarasandh who was the main obstacle in that mission had been killed by bhrata Bheem yet he gave the credit to me for guiding him with the way of how to kill Jarasandh.

Rajsuya yagya conducted at the auspicious time had been decided before. Many kings and sages were invited on that occasion. Indraprastha was shining with aura of positivity and prosperity, paving way for itself to acquire the place which would belong to it after jyeshth being placed on the throne of emperor of Aryavrat.

Finally, it was done. Coronation of jyeshth announced a new era to everyone.

Duryodhan, the evil cousin and born enemy to Pandav brothers was burning in jealousy after witnessing immeasurable wealth of Indraprastha. Even, he had left indraprastha under a bad ambiance after falling down at maya mahal, the illusionary place built by demon Maya.

After that incident Pandav family was somehow tensed imagining a terrible step from Duryodhan's side.

For a change of surrounding, I and Parth went out for a stroll in city on a fine day.

"You should spend your free time with your pregnant wife, shouldn't you? If Subhadra gets upset again she will make you do sit-ups this time instead of getting convinced by your holding of ears for her," I reminded Parth of the last incident of Subhadra's mood swings.

"I guess she will be upset if she comes to know about your teasing, that too at her back," smiling at me, he countered, confidently.

"You are paying back well," a chuckle escaped from my mouth.

"I have learnt this skill from you only," he too followed my action, all happily.

"Madhav, I am tired of this worldly competition and running behind chaos. If possible let's visit another world today," since many days Parth didn't get the chance of relax in the rush of many duties. So, the wish was all obvious on his part.

"For me, there exist an another world, and the name of that world is Vrindavan," the mention of Vrindavan made me smile moulding the surrounding into something different for me.

"Then make me visit there through your narration. Especially, I am curious to know about your friends there," Parth's excited voice widen my smile.

"Sure, Parth. Let's begin the journey then," I held his hand as if we were going to do time travel.

I started to narrate my happy days at Vrindavan. He was listening to me, absorbing each vibe of mine when I was busy in mentioning my mischiefs and memorable time.

"Weren't your friends upset with your departure? Those eyes which had looked at you with pure love would have loaded with grief and complain," suddenly, Parth became sad due to his own question.

His question shifted my mind to those moments when I was repeatedly pleaded by everyone to not to go to Mathura.

"Yes, a few of my friends were upset with my departure. Now, they are happy for me for where I am. A friend never remains disappointed with you when you move ahead. The more you move ahead the more his complain for you changes into good wishes for you," the slight sadness of my face replaced by a smile imagining the smiling faces of my dear ones. They were happy for my journey from a cowherd boy to the king of Dwarka.

"I am happy to know this way. If any day I disappoint you then I will convince you in this way," for cheering the atmosphere, Parth too smiled.

While reciprocating him the shade of my smile changed since some glimpses of remorseful future rushed into my mind which could reasoned my disappointment over him.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏