(16) GODD KARMAS

After Karn Shalya, the king of Madra which was maternal home of queen Madri, mother of Nakul and Sahdev became commander in chief for a half day

After Karn Shalya, the king of Madra which was maternal home of queen Madri, mother of Nakul and Sahdev became commander in chief for a half day. He was killed by jyeshth Yudhishthir. Duryodhan was left alone with his agony and arrogance.

At this point queen Gandhari, mother of Duryodhan entered into the scenario supporting Duryodhan's broken strength. Queen Gandhari was a great devotee of Lord Shiva. Besides that she was a dedicated wife. So, with all the virtues of her whole life time she looked at Duryodhan opening the cloth piece which had been tied to her eyes since long.

One sight of that great woman turned Duryodhan's body into strong like iron, but his thigh remained weak since he had covered that part.

In this way Duryodhan had become a difficult target to be defeated. Bhrata Bheem had faced hard time in front of Duryodhan at first. Later, I reminded him of his pledge which he had made about Duryodhan. He had pledged to broke Duryodhan's thigh, and he did the same.

Duryodhan fall down on ground being half dead, in wait of actual death. Ashwatthama, the son of guru Dron visited Duryodhan, and he provoked Aswasthta to avenge death of his father and each close ones of his father including Duryodhan himself.

In rage Aswatthama reached at camp of Pandav brothers. He killed five sons of Draupadi by mistake assuming them Pandav brothers. Everyone was broken over that incident. The culprit was yet about to be punished.

When I along with Pandav brothers reached near Aswatthama he was also shocked knowing whom he had killed. He was crazy in cruelty. So, he summoned "Brahmastra" to destroy the unborn baby who was growing in uttara's womb. That baby was the last heir of Pandav clan.

Parth too had summoned "Brahmastra", but he returned that on my insistence.

I cursed Aswatthama for living till the end of time without love and sympathy from one. The gem on his forehead was snatched as a part of his punishment.

"Won't the heir of our family survive, Madhav?" Parth was breathing, bearing the pain of the worst imagination.

"Good karmas will be his survival, Parth! Not only yours but also his," In a determined tone, I assured him.

"What is the karma of that unborn, Madhav?" The joyous tone of curiosity joined Parth's question.

"Your unborn grand child will shoulder the responsibility of whole Aryavrat, and will serve the nation with legacy of his family. He will be known as a great emperor of this era matching fame of Jyeshth Yudhishthir, equally," my words drew a worthy shade of proud feeling on Parth's face.

"If my good karmas fall short in this case then I request you to add your compassion to them so that they can be sufficient enough for my grandchild's survival," even in that worse situation his dedication towards me hadn't decreased a little.

"That compassion is your deserving since you have earned it," more of assurance accumulated in my gaze to convey the promise of protection of that unborn.

As I had assured the unborn crossed the life threat due to the good karmas of his family.

Stability was settling itself down amidst of the sobs at Kurukshetra.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏