(8) THE GREAT UNION

As per my promise I made Parth stay in Dwarka under care of Subhadra

As per my promise I made Parth stay in Dwarka under care of Subhadra. Parth played his part too well after that. The serene prince and soft hearted princess came closer to be captured by love, the strongest of universe, eventually.

Being unknown to their love story, dau had fixed Subhadra's alliance with Duryodhan, the evil cousin of Pandav brothers. In order to overcome that obstacle I suggested the lovers to elope with each other. My suggestion shocked both of them yet I succeeded to convince them since I had already married Rukmini in the same way. My act was the their moral inspiration.

As expected, the news of elopement enraged dau. Later, I explained everything to him making him calm down. For Subhadra's happiness, he too accepted her love, wholeheartedly.

Settling that matter, I started to rush here and there along with prestigious royals of Yadav clan to arrange a grand marriage ceremony for my pampered sister. Even dau was engaged in preparations unlike me.

It was different that he had ensured most of the preparations making me get enquired, frequently. He might have pushed the major part of responsibility towards me, because I wasn't only bride's brother but also groom's friend too who had made their match.

"This uttariya will look great on you, Parth!" I placed a red upper stole with heavy boarder of green colour, studded with emeralds on Parth's shoulder.

"Are you making me ready for marriage?" His doubtful eyes were gestured towards the piles of upper stoles I had tried on him.

"Don't worry. You won't get abducted once more," with a smile, I started to pin that upper stole making him release a relaxed sigh.

"I don't know how to thank you, Madhav. You have made this union of my life unexpectedly great," he looked at my engrossed figure through mirror as I had instructed him not to move an inch from his place.

"So, what did you learn from this?" I looked at him while rechecking the folds of his upper stole.

"To trust my soulmate with the reign of my chariot of my life," he replied.

"Who's the soulmate here, she or me?" I pinned his upper stole, perfectly, and placed my focused gaze at him.

"I hardly find any difference in between you and Subhadra. So, my reference about soulmate is for you through the indication of her. I am happy to get someone in my life who's a replica of you," he held my hand with all the love gathered in his heart.

"Subhadra has a great purpose in your life. I believe that she will serve you with peace, pleasure and positivity and will lead you towards spiritual prosperity," raising my other hand, I touched his curls tenderly before they had to bear the tough burden of crown.

"Thank you for blessing me with this bliss of my life. Everyone says that Subhadra is an inseparable part of yours, but I can't return her to you if you ask for her any day," his eyes shone with the shade of a stubborn lover who could never share a portion of his lover with anyone.

"I won't ask you to return her. She will be with you holding the last portion of your responsibility towards your clan," his request made some glimpses of future of my dear sister rushed into my mind

"What does it mean?" Seriousness acquired the surface of his face.

"It means she's all yours, my dear brother in law. Bhadrarjun is going to be a great name in the history of lovers, especially in term of a great union," with a cheerful smile followed by a soft chuckle, I placed crown on his head making him ready for his important day.

The day was important not only for him but also for the imminent fate of era of Dwapar.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏