(4) BLISSFUL NIGHT, BESIDE HIM

After receiving a warm welcome at entrance of Hastinapur we entered into a heated discussion at assembly of Hastinapur

After receiving a warm welcome at entrance of Hastinapur we entered into a heated discussion at assembly of Hastinapur. Duryodhan who had been announce as crown prince of Hastinapur in absence of jyeshth Yudhishthir wasn't ready to sacrifice his position to jyeshth. Dhritarashtr was too blinded by love of his Duryodhan to consider the concept of justice which was demanding coronation of jyeshth.

So, the king decided to allot Khandav forest, the barren land since years to Pandav brothers. Jyeshth accepted the proposal in respect of king Dhritarashtr. I too didn't object even though I was present during that discussion. Sometimes injustice influences establishment of justice in an unexpected way.

After returning from that discussion jyeshth shared everything to rest of the members. Bhrata Bheem and Nakul raised objections in concern of jyeshth, his goodness, but Parth was sitting, all calmly.

"Don't you have any questions, Parth?" I sat beside him to cherish his reply since I had read the words of his heart.

"Should I have, Madhav? I am on my way of being efficient in understanding my surrounding, but you are my serenity. I trust you without any second thought," his gentle smile served me, graciously.

On the decided day I along with Pandav brothers, bua Kunti and Draupadi left towards Khandav forest. That land held no possibility of life in itself. Rough land full of infertility, heat waves of wind, whirlwind of dust was challenging us to find even a single sign of hope at that place.

With great efforts Pandav brothers evolved successful out of enumerous challenges. Parth aided Agni dev to demolish Khandav forest making it clean land for new creation. Lord Indra, divine father of Parth was dissatisfied with that act whom Parth managed to please with his promises of welfare for society. As a reward of his valour Parth received the divine bow Gandiv from Agni dev.

Everything settled at a good end. Jyeshth coronated as king of Hastinapur announcing the initiation of new era.

Before the brothers could cheer the bliss around them situation came up with one more challenge which cracked the stability without any prior notice.

The group of serpents launched an attack which Parth and I went to face alone. Parth defeated all of them easily, but none of them was harmed by him, intentionally. Even though he wished to make them bound to return with the least possible punishment yet the parameters of their karma had to play its own role.

When the war came to end we turned our steps back to palace.

"Let's sit somewhere," I suggested while walking along with him.

"Why so, Madhav?" His curious eyes looked at me.

"Don't I deserve to spend some quality time with you under night sky?" I drew a disappointed look on my face, dramatically.

"Then It should be I who needed to be deserving. You are never limited to any such narrow doom of deserving," his dedication through his words made me smile, delightfully.

We found a huge plain rock to sit on. I made him sit at first. Then I occupied my place beside him.

"I guess it's the time of love to interact instead of wittiness," I changed my facial expression which was suitable for a sweet banter.

"Doesn't my wittiness symbolise my love for you? After all, it has been influenced by you only after your arrival into my life," he led the banter paving way for bliss to join that.

He hardly reciprocate my leg pulling. He needs more time to be expert in that. I wish to get that pleasure as soon as possible yet I love my naive Parth.

"Do I influence only your wittiness, nothing else than that?" Through my mischievous smile, I reminded him that I had seen him gifting a bunch of roses to Draupadi.

He got the hint. I was intended to say that his romantic side was influenced by me since I had narrated some romantic moments of my life on his insistence.

"Madhav! Your mischiefs have no end," shyness made him look at other direction.

"For now, I want to end the pain you have been enduring," I had dipped a small portion of my upper stole into the water fall nearby when he was getting shy over my indication. With that portion I started to clean the wound of his arm which was caused during fight.

"Is this pace suits you fine, Parth?" I was full concentrated in my task.

"You will get time to admire me since we are going to sit together for sometime, and I am sure that your shyness won't interrupt that session," looking up at him, I saw him lost in his love for me.

"I was so glad that your pain didn't make you act aggressively during fight. It's a known fact that you have a well exercised control on yourself as a warrior. I want you to prove this same fact in each phrase of life too," I wrapped a dry portion of my upper stole on his wound, and he held that portion of my attire on his wound, all affectionately.

"I am confident of your existence which has enveloped my heart protectively, preventing all kinds of bad impacts entering into it which can make me do anything wrong," a beautiful smile appeared on his face increasing the beauty of surrounding more in my eyes.

"Taking care of your heart is my pleasure, and prior to my each possible priority," I moved closer to him, erasing the distance in between our arms, considering not to touch his wound hurtfully so that he didn't have to hold my attire on his wound.

I didn't want him to feel any kind of discomfort. I took his hand in mine. He reciprocated my touch tightening his grip on my hand, making that moment special amidst of our happy times.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏