Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6, Discovery

  ◎Looks like Wu Fang◎

  After two hours of work, the dining table was filled with freshly made dumplings, and two pots of dumplings were placed on the two chairs. Except for Su Xiaoye who was too short and sat on a chair, Su Xiaoyan and Su Lesong were both standing, just to make room for the dumplings.

  "Pine nut, you go and light the fire. We will steam all these dumplings later and put them in the well water to chill." Su Xiaoyan explained, and she had to be busy putting these dumplings on plates and putting them in the pot for steaming.

  Su Lesong was good at burning firewood, and he often did it at home. Not to mention that he was going to steam dumplings now. No matter how mature he was, he was still a little excited.

  The girl Su Xiaoye was also excited and shouted directly to go to the kitchen to help her brother burn firewood.

  Therefore, the kitchen of the second son of the Su family still lit up smoke after eight o'clock in the evening, disappearing in the dark night and no one saw it.

  "Time's up." Su Xiaoyan counted the time and shouted. She opened the lid of the pot, took out a plate of dumplings, and put in another plate of raw dumplings.

  The girl Su Xiaoye was staring at the plate of hot and steaming dumplings, and even Su Lesong was like this. She smiled and said: "It will get colder later, let's try it first."

  "Okay!" Su Xiaoye, the girl, clapped and cheered. Even Su Lesong couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, and soon put away his smile, thinking to himself, you are not Ye Zi, you are so old and you are so greedy, what does it look like? ?

  But I was still happy from the bottom of my heart.

  Su Xiaoyan washed her hands and came back. She picked up a dumpling with chopsticks and stuffed it into the mouths of Su Xiaoye and Su Lesong. The little girl opened her mouth to take it without hesitation. The half-grown man was a little shy but still opened his mouth to take it.

  She picked one up and put it in her mouth. The hot dumplings were very soft on the outside. When she bit into them, the soup burst out and filled her taste buds. The meat was smooth and tender, and the cabbage had a crisp feeling. Maybe it's because the seasoning is enough, it's very fragrant!

  Su Lesong and Su Xiaoye also looked shocked, and they were still thinking about it after chewing and swallowing.

  After all, the filling was made by herself, and their exaggerated reactions were also an affirmation of their cooking skills. Su Xiaoyan felt inexplicably satisfied and asked with a smile: "Do you two want another one?"

  Su Lesong came out of the aftertaste and quickly waved his hands and shook his head in refusal: "I won't eat it. We have eaten enough tonight. Let's save these dumplings for eating."

  Su Xiaoyan nodded and looked at the little girl.

  Su Xiaoye reluctantly touched her belly, which was still bulging, and the smell of the dumplings was still in her mouth. She also knew that the day was too good to eat them all at once, so she nodded obediently and said, "Ye Zi also If you don't want to eat it, keep it."

  "Okay, there are more than two hundred dumplings here. You should be able to eat a few for lunch. The rest will be made after I have a few days' rest." Su Xiaoyan said after trying to get their opinions.

  In this workplace, except for teachers who have a single day off, workers in factories and salesmen in supply and marketing cooperatives rarely have a day off, just one day a month. Su Xiaoyan counted the days, and it would be just a few more days.