Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26, let's talk

  The supply and marketing cooperative in Beijing City is actually not much different from the one in Qingshan City. When Su Xiaoyan followed Fang Meilian and walked in, she felt as if she was back at her place of work.

  Hong Xiaoling followed behind without saying anything, but her eyes were suddenly attracted to the counter selling clothes.

  Fang Meilian also took her two daughters directly to the clothes counter. She smiled sideways and said to Su Xiaoyan: "Yanyan, look and see if there are any clothes you like. The Bugelas here are pretty good-looking. I've seen quite a few." New tricks, take a closer look."

  After saying that, she did not forget to tell her little girl: "Lingling, you just bought new clothes last time. If you don't like them this time, don't buy them yet."

  Speaking of which, she still had lingering fears. It wasn't that Fang Meilian was partial, it was because she was afraid that the two girls would quarrel over a piece of clothing later, and she would not be able to help anyone.

  Su Xiaoyan didn't speak, but Hong Xiaoling curled her lips and spoke. She knew what her mother was thinking in her heart.

  However, the salesperson in charge of this counter said enthusiastically: "We have several new boujiras here. They are all very beautiful. They are available in pink, yellow, and cyan colors that lesbians like to wear. They are different from the past few days." .Everyone can take a look."

  I just hope Hong Xiaoling will take a look.

  When Su Xiaoyan heard this, she knew that Fang Meilian and the others often came here to buy clothes. Even the salesperson who always ignored customers was so enthusiastic.

  Fang Meilian has a good temper, so when she was told this, she just smiled and said, "Okay, you two can see if there are any clothes you like, and I will buy them for you."

  As soon as Hong Xiaoling heard this, she happily went to pick out the new clothes.

  Su Xiaoyan also followed and took a look. The supply and marketing cooperative in Nanlong City, Qingshan City rarely had buglas. Occasionally, one or two items were sold out instantly.

  At least in the six months she worked at the supply and marketing cooperative, she had only bought it once. The style could only be said to be average, but there were still many lesbians rushing to buy it but they couldn't buy it.

  The salesperson introduced it enthusiastically, and there was a bright yellow bouji that caught Hong Xiaoling's eyes, but this time she glanced at Su Xiaoyan subconsciously, fearing that her elder sister would also fall in love with this bouji like herself.

  Will she give in or not when the time comes?

  It made her reluctant to part with it;

  Don't make my mother angry.

  In the past, when the Hong family had only one daughter, Hong Xiaoling never had to think about this. Whatever she wants, as long as her parents can afford it, she can easily have it.

  So in the past, other friends in the compound talked about various unfair things that their parents treated their brothers and sisters, and to be honest, she didn't quite understand.

  But this time she started to feel it, especially when the fake pretended to be weak and snatched various things from her last time, Hong Xiaoling almost went crazy.

  She looked over at this moment and saw Su Xiaoyan standing in front of the counter, scanning casually, seemingly looking at all the new Bugillas, but there was no surprise or liking in her eyes, and she was even a little... picky?