Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

"Huh?" Su Xiaoyan was stunned. What she never expected was that Aunt Gu really got it right.

She thought about many reasons why the old man in front of her suddenly came to him, whether it was out of the most common sense of gratitude, or for the purpose of inquiring, or because of malicious intentions.

Who would have thought that this old man with such a strange mind would actually want to introduce his grandson to him?

No wonder he was rambling here and there and mixed in a lot of words related to his grandson.

Not to mention that Su Xiaoyan has not thought about it yet, and she is not used to such a sudden matchmaker introduction.

The old man's words sounded kind-hearted. Su Xiaoyan thought about it and said: "Grandpa Lu, in addition to working in the supply and marketing cooperative, I usually stay at home and cook some food for my brothers and sisters. I only know a few people who move around a lot. You My grandson is probably very busy at ordinary times, so he probably won't be able to spare any time."

She hadn't had any such kind of human exchanges with anyone in the last five or six years in the last days, and she had never faced the introduction of a blind date before, so she really couldn't say anything. Decline politely using words that are appropriate and not offensive.

Grandpa Lu was not angry after hearing this, but continued with a smile: "My grandson works at the Public Security Bureau of Qingshan City. If he is a bit busy dealing with things, he can usually go home normally and have regular rest. Day."

"Xiaoyan, it's not easy for you to be busy in this supply and marketing cooperative. You only have one day off a month. When my grandson rests, I will bring him over here to buy some things." This is obviously a roundabout route.

.

Somehow, when the mention of "working in the Public Security Bureau of Qingshan City" was mentioned, Su Xiaoyan was stunned for a moment. She thought of the man with a resolute back, Lu Chen, and his clear brows and eyes, which seemed to be imprinted in her mind and appeared inadvertently.

She smiled slightly and said, "Thank you, Grandpa Lu, for understanding me. The supply and marketing cooperative is a bit tiring, but the people here are very nice, and I am happy working here."

After expressing her gratitude appropriately, Su Xiaoyan He also said: "Your grandson may be quite busy. When he rarely takes a break, he wants to spend a little more

time with you, Grandpa Lu , so that he doesn't have to waste time on me." I'm happy."

These words made Grandpa Lu very happy, and he just felt that this girl's words were really sweet. The old man always has more far-reaching calculations than the young man. He smiled and affirmed: "Xiaoyan, you are the most responsible, so don't tire yourself too much. It's getting late. You eat first, and I'll go back first." "

This time is indeed lunch time. The salesperson who usually stays in the supply and marketing cooperative to eat and rest at noon seems to be eating at his place, but in fact, his eyes are glancing this way, and his ears are perked up to hear the gossip.

The old man thought that eating at a certain time was good for his health, so Su Xiaoyan did not try to persuade him to stay. She stood up and said, "Okay, Grandpa Lu, you can have lunch early and rest early when you go back. Take care of yourself."

Xiao Chen's wife stood up first, and then It was following Uncle Lu.

Grandpa Lu said goodbye to Su Xiaoyan with a smile, and then walked out of the supply and marketing cooperative with Xiao Chen's wife. The sun was quite hot at noon in early spring, and his eyes were still a little uncomfortable.