Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61

Su Xiaoyan was having a rest that day. When she received the news that Xiao Chen's wife's children had come to report, she was so shocked that she immediately stood up, picked up the bicycle lock key and walked downstairs.

After a pause, he went into the house and grabbed some candies and gave them to the young man who came to report the news. He said, "Thank you for coming to report the news to us. These candies are for you. I need to trouble you to go to the Municipal Bureau and talk to Deputy Director Lu Chen." Just walk along this street to the front."

The 13- or 14-year-old boy took the candy and put it in his pocket, nodded sensibly and said, "Okay, sister, I'll call you." After that, he turned around and went downstairs. Almost by running.

Su Xiaoyan quickly closed the door and went downstairs, got on her bicycle and headed to Grandpa Lu. The child reported that Grandpa Lu had fallen and injured himself at home, and his mother was taking care of him now, but he didn't say whether it was serious or not.

Thinking of the kind old man, Su Xiaoyan felt anxious. She pedaled her bicycle and guessed the fastest.

The door of Grandpa Lu's house was ajar. Su Xiaoyan pushed the bicycle directly into the yard, put it down, and walked into the house, shouting: "Grandpa, I am Xiaoyan, are you okay now?" When she arrived at the main

house, she saw Lu Grandpa was lying on the bed resting, and Xiao Chen's wife was sitting beside her. When she saw Su Xiaoyan, she quickly stood up and said without waiting for her to ask: "Hey Xiaoyan, are you here? I heard it this morning." Uncle Lu shouted and came over quickly. He accidentally slipped on the ground when it was wet this morning." "

The bones are fine, but my buttocks and thighs hurt when I squat, and I can't use my feet to walk, so I have to be supported."

Grandpa Lu looked over when he heard the noise, and after listening quietly to Xiao Chen's wife, he said, "Hey, Xiaoyan, don't worry, I'm just an old bone, just lie down and rest for a while." But he didn't have the energy of the past. God, the whole person looks very weak.

"Grandpa is fine. Don't be afraid. I'll take you to the health station to check the situation." Seeing this, Su Xiaoyan quickly walked over and knelt down beside the bed to comfort her.

Grandpa Lu didn't care. He shook his head and said, "Don't bother. Do you want to go to work today? Don't delay me. I'll be fine if I just lie down for a few days." "I just have a rest today, so I won't delay going to work

. Anyway, the health station is not far from home, so let's go there and take a look, so that Lu Chen and I can feel more at ease." Su Xiaoyan persuaded patiently. The old man has a weak body and is afraid of something bad happening if he falls.

Only then did Grandpa Lu agree.

It is not stable for an old man to ride a bicycle, and Grandpa Lu is not small. Su Xiaoyan discussed this matter with Xiao Chen's wife. She patted her thigh and said, "This is easy. I'll go find someone to borrow a stroller and call him to my house." Just let the man help push her away."

He kept mumbling, "Hey Xiaoyan, you are such a good person, Uncle Lu is really lucky to have you as his grandson-in-law." After saying that, he hurried out.

Su Xiaoyan pulled up a chair and sat down by the bed, asking Grandpa Lu how he felt, whether his legs still hurt when he was lying down, and whether he felt anything was wrong.

Not long after Xiao Chen's wife went out, Lu Chen hurried over. He met Xiaoyan's eyes and nodded, then asked Grandpa Lu: "Grandpa, how do you feel now?" "Hey, why are you here too