Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11, Paying Wages

  ◎Make braised pork◎

  The three brothers and sisters were very satisfied with this meal of noodles in the evening.

  Needless to say, Su Xiaoye, everything she eats is delicious. Children have poor memory. Even if they have eaten noodles before, they have forgotten the taste after such a long time. Now they are sucking the noodles, and they still sigh: "Wow, is this what noodles taste like? It smells so good, it's the best."

  Su Xiaoyan was amused by her, and she was still shouting that the dumplings were the best a few days ago. Smiling, she couldn't help but think that maybe the life here was too comfortable, or maybe the Su family brothers and sisters really brought her a lot of warmth. She spent more time laughing during this period than in the past few years. long.

  Su Lesong concentrated on eating noodles. He was a little hungry when he was working in the fields just now, and he was even more hungry now. His chest was pressed against his back. The noodles were very soft and fragrant. There were also three or four slices of meat, and the soup was delicious. He huffed and puffed out a bowl, looked at the eldest sister, and filled another bowl with embarrassment.

  "Don't worry, eat the pine nuts. They were cooked too much for you to eat. You will get hungry quickly when you work in the fields." Su Xiaoyan said. She actually thought that a twelve-year-old boy like Su Lesong should stop working in the fields.

  But this was just a sudden impulse at night. After returning to her senses, Su Xiaoyan also knew that this was unrealistic. Food is more important than anything these days. She works in a supply and marketing cooperative. If Su Lesong hadn't gone to work in the fields, their family would not be able to get food at the end of the year.

  Even though there is a lot of food in her warehouse space and she has no worries about food and drink, the problem on the surface is difficult to solve. Only Su Le worked in the field to earn work points, no matter how much. At the end of the year, she was divided into grain and money. Plus the wages she received from working in the supply and marketing cooperative, she could barely support their family on the outside.

  Su Xiaoyan ate a bowl and a half of noodles, then put down her bowl and chopsticks and stopped eating. She sat there and watched the brother and sister eating noodles. Su Lesong is twelve years old this year. When the college entrance examination resumes in a few years, he will be able to enter university.

  Su Lao's second family was considered to be an open-minded family. Their son and daughter were not left behind in schooling. The original owner barely managed to graduate from high school. Su Lesong was still in elementary school. When he completed five years of elementary school, the school was closed. In addition, Su Laoer and his wife passed away, and the family did not have the conditions to continue his education.

  It was precisely because the original owner had studied and graduated from high school and was no worse than those educated youths from the city that she was able to be assigned to the supply and marketing cooperative after saving the noble man. If she is illiterate, it will not be easy for the nobleman to find a job for her.

  --

  In the supply and marketing cooperative, Wu Fangzheng and Su Xiaoyan were chatting about the farmers' market. She said: "Xiaoyan, if you want to go, you should go early. There will be people carrying things to change at that place at six or seven in the morning. If you go there too late, people will not be able to get in, and even the good things will be changed." gone."

  "Is it so lively? This is really my first time there. Thanks to Sister Wu for reminding me, otherwise my trip might have been in vain." Su Xiaoyan was a little surprised after hearing this. She was not acting this time, it was real. have no idea.