Chapter 71-76 (end)

Chapter 71

Wu Fang was still shocked when she heard that Su Xiaoyan quit. She hurriedly advised: "Xiaoyan, please don't do anything stupid. We are not busy at work, and the benefits and wages are good. Why did you quit suddenly?"

"No, Sister Wu, I have discussed it with my family." Su Xiaoyan was happy to see her concern, smiled and said again what she had just explained to the manager.

"Sister Wu, you have seen the clothes I made, and you just want to try them on."

When Wu Fang heard her saying "try them on" in an understatement at the end, she really knew how it could be so simple.

However, she was very sophisticated, and the first time she persuaded her was because of the friendship between the two of them. Xiaoyan had already explained that she had to persist, and it would be pointless for her to continue.

At this moment, Wu Fang followed what she had just said, pretending to think about it and said, "Of course I remember, the coat you are wearing seems to have been made by yourself, not to mention the layout is pretty good-looking." She remembered that even Chen Qiao and the others were thinking about it at that time.

After asking Duozuo, I was quite impressed.

Seeing Su Xiaoyan looking so confident, and she had always been reliable, Wu Fang couldn't help but think boldly: What if? Maybe Xiaoyan can do it?

Good friends always bring sincere blessings. Wu Fang finally said a lot of good things and wished Su Xiaoyan all the best.

She escorted Su Xiaoyan out of the door of the supply and marketing cooperative and said, "Xiaoyan, we will keep in touch from now on. Come to the supply and marketing cooperative to see me when you have time!" "

Okay, Sister Wu, go ahead and get busy. Get in touch." Su Xiaoyan said goodbye with a smile.

She didn't have many things in the supply and marketing cooperative. When she decided to resign earlier, she took them back to her home one after another, so she left with ease.

In winter, Su Xiaoyan basically stayed at home with Dongdong. The child was also happy to see her mother all day long. Since she went to work before, Dong Dong survived the days when her mother was not at home, and now she cherishes it even more.

In addition to playing with Dongdong, Su Xiaoyan stayed in the room and was busy making clothes. At this time, Grandpa Lu and Su Xiaoye were playing with Dongdong in the living room outside, and the child would not cry for his mother.

She is smart and knows when to be playful and when to be sensible.

Su Xiaoyan started cutting the cloth she bought from the south according to the pre-designed colors, and then started making clothes according to the most common sizes.

In order to support her career, Lu Chen also asked someone to buy a sewing machine, which was placed in their room and could be used at any time.

At this moment, Su Xiaoyan was sitting in front of the sewing machine, stepping on the pedal and moving flexibly with the fabric in her hand.

"Da da da da!"

The voices in the room kept coming and going.

The couple were chatting at night, and Lu Chen asked with concern: "Xiaoyan, are you used to using the sewing machine?" "It's

very easy to use. It's much faster than when I usually use a needle and thread to sew bit by bit." Speaking of this, Su Xiaoyan said laughingly.

I had only made three or two pieces of clothing before, so I didn't bother buying a sewing machine. Now he plans to make ready-made clothes to sell, so the quantity will naturally be large. He is planning to buy a sewing machine, so Lu Chen has all prepared.