Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51

The fifteenth day of the first lunar month has passed, and the flavor of the new year has faded away.

Lu Chen worked in the city bureau, Su Xiaoyan also returned to the supply and marketing cooperative to guard the brown sugar counter, Su Le worked in the field, and Su Xiaoye was still responsible for cutting pig tail grass.

Everyone performs their duties, and the days fly by, and another year passes through spring, summer, autumn, and winter.

A lot of things happened this year. The eldest brother Su Kai got married. His wife was a military doctor he met in the army and his family was in Shanghai.

It was probably because he didn't realize it at ordinary times, but he realized that he had real feelings. In the middle of the year, Hong Kai took people home to meet his parents.

Hong Jianguo and Fang Meilian were both good-tempered people. Seeing that the girl had a good temper and a good family background, Hong Kai really liked her, so they agreed.

Soon Hong Kai took advantage of his rest day to go to Shanghai to meet his partner's parents. The two families met in October to get engaged, and they went to get their marriage certificate a year ago.

For example, Su Xiaoyan went to Beijing just to drink Hong Kai's wedding wine. Because the meeting time happened to be staggered before, the bride only came to visit two or three times. Su Xiaoyan had never seen this sister-in-law before.

It had only been a month since her last trip to Beijing. Fang Meilian was afraid that she would not want to come this time, so she wrote a long letter inviting Su Lesong and Su Xiaoye.

After all, it is a great event, and the more people there are, the more lively it will be. Of course, the most important thing is to make the eldest daughter feel at ease.

"Sister, things are moving so fast outside!" Su Xiaoye's eyes sparkled with curiosity. It was her first time traveling far away by train, and she would sigh at everything she saw.

"Actually, the train is moving, but we sit in the train and move along with it. When we look outside, it looks like they are moving." Su Xiaoyan patiently explained that this is actually a matter of selecting reference objects.

Seeing the confused look on the little girl's face, Su Xiaoyan said with a smile: "You will understand when you grow older and read more books. Don't worry now." She was so excited last night and got up early today. Su Xiaoye soon felt sleepy.

Close your eyes and sleep on your sister's shoulder.

Long distances are always tiring, so Su Xiaoyan also took a nap.

When Hong Kai, the eldest brother, held a wedding banquet, there was no way she wouldn't come. Su Lesong had to work in the fields and couldn't ask for leave. Su Xiaoye was just cutting pig tail grass and was very curious about the outside world, so he simply took her with him.

After getting off the station, I saw Hong Kai waving. Su Xiaoyan walked over holding the little girl's hand and called "big brother".

Su Xiaoye also yelled: "Hello, brother!"

Su Xiaoyan taught her how to call people before coming here. After two or three years of upbringing, this child has changed from shy and timid at the beginning to lively and generous. Not afraid of life.

"Hey, Ye Ye is good." Hong Kai greeted with a smile. He knew that his eldest sister had brought a little girl here this time, and Fang Meilian specifically told him.

He reached out and took the package that Su Xiaoyan was carrying, and led the people to the exit of the train station, explaining: "Dad has to go to work today, so he couldn't come to pick you up." Every time