Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36

The cold and generous palms with warmth wrapped around the slender, white and tender little hands, which is very pleasing to the eye.

The man and woman who had just established a relationship still had some concerns. The folk customs in this era were simple. Although Lu Chen missed the gentle touch just now and was worried that it would be bad for the girl in front of him if others saw him, he took the initiative to let go after a while.

His Adam's apple moved and said, "I'm very happy."

He was really happy. He was happier than when he was training in the military camp and won first place when he was young, and he was happier than when he returned from his first mission and successfully completed it. He felt deep in his heart.

The two of them were still sitting in the same posture as before, with their knees touching each other and transmitting heat through their clothes, but no one took the initiative to move away.

Lu Chen raised his eyes to look at the sky, then looked at Su Xiaoyan and said, "I work in the city bureau, and usually live in the dormitory there. I only go back to Nanlong Town to live with my grandpa on my days off. It may be very difficult at ordinary times. I can pick you up from work in a short time, I hope you don't mind Xiaoyan."

It's actually a bit embarrassing to say these words just after confirming the relationship. Lu Chen was sincere and felt that some things should be said clearly first.

Huang Zhong said that many men would take their blind dates to eat, go shopping and watch movies. If he couldn't do this, he would rush to pick up his dates from get off work every day.

Lu Chen works in Qingshan City, and sometimes it is even late to handle cases. It is unrealistic to go back to Nanlong Town to pick people up from get off work every day.

He thought that he would have to find time to make up for the days he had not rested in the past. He specially picks the time when the girl is resting, and invites Xiaoyan out to eat, go shopping or watch a movie.

"It's okay. You are serving the people. What a glorious thing." Su Xiaoyan shook her head and smiled casually. She said, "I usually work here at the supply and marketing cooperative. Even if you come, I can only do what you did today. Let's talk a few words after work."

Lu Chen smiled, and the two of them simply said a few more words, still with the politeness of facing a friend and the naivety of facing a partner. At the end, Lu Chen said, "It's getting late. Let's go. I'll take you home first." "

No, it takes more than half an hour to go back to Nanlong Town from Sanlitun. You have to go back to the market after having dinner with Grandpa Lu." I'm here. I'm familiar with this road, and it's very fast on a bicycle." Su Xiaoyan explained, her brows softening with a faint smile under the dusk.

Lu Chen knew that Su Xiaoyan was in a hurry to go home and cook. He was also a straightforward person and nodded in agreement: "Okay, be careful on the way back." Seeing that

Su Xiaoyan was riding a bicycle and turning around the street without seeing anyone, he then go home.

Grandpa Lu was waiting anxiously at home. It was already past the usual meal time and he was not hungry. He was only thinking about whether his grandson's trip would be successful.

After finally expecting the door to ring outside, Grandpa Lu hurriedly went up to greet him. When he saw the smile on his grandson's face, which was different from usual, he knew that it was done!

He still couldn't help but ask: "How is it? Have you made everything clear to Xiaoyan?"

"I have made it clear, and Xiaoyan has promised to have a relationship with me." When Lu Chen said this, the corners of his mouth could not help but rise. , with a smile on his face.