Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

It has been nearly three months since she returned from Beijing after the New Year. It is reasonable for Fang Meilian to miss her daughter.

The letter also said that her eldest brother would have a vacation soon and could go home to rest. If possible, she would like Su Xiaoyan to go to Beijing during this time to meet her parents and the eldest brother she had never met before.

Su Xiaoyan didn't know much about this eldest brother, except that he was in the army and never came back even for the New Year. I heard from Fang Meilian that her eldest brother loves this sister very much and has never stopped looking for her in these years.

Because she has never had any contact with him, and Su Xiaoyan has a cold personality, she really has no emotions towards this eldest brother she has never met.

But she was also considering what Fang Meilian said. Since she had promised to go back to the Hong family in Beijing every now and then, now it has been three months, and it was what Fang Meilian was looking forward to, so Su Xiaoyan was still willing to let her get her wish.

After silently thinking about the day to go to Beijing, Su Xiaoyan first wrote a letter and sent it back to Beijing to inform Hong Jianguo of the time they would go to Beijing to reassure them, and then told Su Lesong and Su Xiaoye about it.

Because the eldest sister came back resolutely after going to Beijing last time, Su Lesong also gained a little more confidence and sense of security in this matter, and he was not so nervous this time.

He nodded happily and agreed: "Okay, eldest sister, you can go without worries. Don't worry about home. I will take good care of Ye Zi and wait for you to come back at home."

Su Xiaoye, this girl has also grown up by one year, and knows that eldest sister is going to Beijing again. Market.

She was also not as frightened and confused as before. She stretched out her hand and promised, "Sister, don't worry, I will listen to your words." After a while, she still added a child's warning uneasily, "Sister, of course you can." Don't go too long, Ye Zi will miss you very much."

The brother and sister's answers were particularly refreshing, swallowing all the words of persuasion that Su Xiaoyan had originally thought of.

She was naturally happy, and she touched their heads fairly and said, "Song Zi Ye, why are you two so good? Don't worry, the eldest sister will be back soon." She thought for a while and gave a solution

. The number prepared: "It won't last more than seven days at most." If it takes longer, the manager of the supply and marketing cooperative will also have objections.

After hearing the correct words, it was obvious that the smiles on Su Lesong and Su Xiaoye's faces became more and more obvious, and they felt more relaxed and at ease.

Just like last time, Su Xiaoyan also asked Aunt Gu to take care of her. I have said this before, and Aunt Gu naturally deserves it.

At the supply and marketing cooperative, Su Xiaoyan first made an agreement with Wu Fang and called back the female comrade who had helped guard the counter on her behalf. After negotiating the terms, she went to talk to the manager of the supply and marketing cooperative.

In the past six months, the manager's impression of Su Xiaoyan has been getting better and better. She is sensible, well-behaved, and has never had any trouble at the counter in charge.

At first, he took more care of Su Xiaoyan, so as not to offend the noble man, or even to please him. Later, he slowly discovered the good nature of this lesbian, and the manager was planning to find an opportunity to transfer Su Xiaoyan to a more important counter.