Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21, Damn, it's really like hell

  The Chinese New Year is a Chinese tradition. It is the most festive day of the year. Every family in the village sits at home and laughs or visits relatives. In fact, it is just to walk around with some small things to connect with each other. No matter how good the meat, grain or rice is, no one can buy it. Even if it's easy, you can't get these things out.

  All factories in the town have also closed, and the police station is no exception. Only those who are on duty are left on duty. Su Xiaoyan plans to wait until normal work resumes there before going to register. It will only last a few days.

  At dawn, it was the second day of the Lunar New Year. After having breakfast, Su Xiaoyan went into the house and stuffed all the things she had prepared earlier into the package. She shouted outside: "Can you two have the pine nuts and leaves?"

  "Okay, eldest sister, we'll come out right now." Su Lesong responded. He had just braided Su Xiaoye's hair in the room.

  The little girl's hair has grown a bit longer during this period. Su Xiaoyan bought her a red string before. Yesterday she was crying so hard that she couldn't breathe. Today, she insisted on wearing a red string when she went to her grandma's house.

  Su Lesong offered to tie Ye Zi's hair.

  At this moment, Su Xiaoye ran out jumping, her hands still wrapped around the little turtle and playing with it. She was obviously satisfied. She even ran to Su Xiaoyan and blinked and asked, "Sister, do you think I look good like this?"

  "It's beautiful. It turns out our leaves look so good when they are tied up with red ropes." Su Xiaoyan nodded in agreement, and reached out to touch her little pussy, which became more and more girlish.

  Su Xiaoye smiled and narrowed her eyes. She looked at her sister and said sincerely, "Sister, you look good like this. You look better than before."

  Su Xiaoyan is so funny, she would be happy to be praised like this by a child. She usually ties her long hair up high with a red rope, which makes her busy in the supply and marketing cooperative more convenient and more capable.

  Today, it is rare to tie two red ropes loosely on the shoulders. The fine hair is scattered on both sides, revealing a smooth and full forehead. It does not look earthy when you look at it, and you are younger and gentler. You are exactly eighteen. What a young girl should look like.

  "Yi Zi is right, sister, you look good today." Su Lesong nodded in agreement.

  "As long as it looks good." Su Xiaoyan agreed with a smile, "Then let's go, go early and come back early." Su Lesong helped carry the things, and the three of them set off.

  Going to grandma's house on the second day of the Lunar New Year was something that was decided from the beginning. Grandma was so kind to them. No matter what the attitude of the two uncles' families was, the elderly people would still have to visit during the Chinese New Year.

  In the past two years, it was really hard for the family and there was nothing they could do. This year, when things got a little better, it was natural that they should go. This was the unanimous view of Su Lesong and Su Xiaoyan.

  However, Su Lesong did not forget to carefully tell her eldest sister that she should only take a little when she takes things, just enough for grandma to eat, and the two uncles' families should not take advantage of it.

  You can say he is vindictive, or you can say he is childish, but they are all reasonable. Su Xiaoyan was not someone who would retaliate with kindness. After hearing this, she laughed for a while before responding firmly: "Don't worry, Songzi. My eldest sister is thinking the same thing as you."