Looking For Them.

Maya and Oscar ran to meet their brother and DogDay.
Austin had called them, because they had to know the news.

Maya: What's wrong, Austin?

Austin: We got new info! Guys, the Critters are alive!

Oscar: What? Didn't they die by CatNap?

DogDay: That's what he made me believe. But I heard their voices on the phone. Now I know they are still alive...but where can they be?

Oscar: Is it possible that they left PlayCare to escape from CatNap?

DogDay: I don't know...is it possible that there are clues that they could have left?

Austin: I don't know. How could we find out?

Maya: I have an idea, but Austin isn't going to like it.

Austin: Say it, we have nothing to lose by trying.

Maya: We have to get back into school and Home Sweet Home. Seems good to you?

Austin: Absolutely not! I'd rather face Mommy Long Legs again!

DogDay: You faced Mommy Long Legs?

Oscar: Yep! We ended grinding her up!

DogDay: ...Wow, angels.

Austin: I suggest another alternative; Let one of us go outside of PlayCare to look for the Smiling Critters, and two others stay here with DogDay and look for them in PlayCare.
Perhaps they're hidden here this whole time.

Oscar: Hm, sounds kinda good! Who will go outside?

Maya: Austin, you go out.

Austin: Why me? I have no problem going on my own, but anyway...

Maya: I saved your ass from being eaten by stuffed animals. You owe me!

Austin: ...Alright, I'll go.

DogDay: Are you sure of going alone, angel? Maya, he could use a second person's help. I believe he can't manage with just one person.

Austin: It's okay, I can do it myself.
*Whisper* If someone comes with me, then she will end up reminding me forever and ever...

Maya: Alright, get the cable car, Austin.

Austin headed to the cable car. He hit the button and the doors closed. The cable car began to move. Austin looked out from the broken window. Oscar ran to the cable car station.

Oscar: Be careful, brother!

Austin: Don't worry, I'll be! Maya!

Maya: Yes!

Austin: Take care of Oscar and DogDay!

Maya: Don't worry, I will!

DogDay: Angel! Be very careful, for God's sake!

Austin: Don't worry, I'll be fine!

The cable car rose slowly and disappeared from PlayCare.
Maya, Oscar and DogDay waited for the cable car to disappear. The canine looked down, somewhat worried about Austin, the angel who pulled him out of that hole of torture and pain.
Maya reassured him.

Maya: Easy DogDay. Austin is a bit surly, but he is a very helpful guy. He won't stop until he solves the problem.

DogDay: I know...but he worries me a lot. CatNap can be very violent...if it catches your brother or anyone, it's a game over.

Oscar: Is CatNap very violent...?

Maya: You just have to look at his legs.

Oscar: I would see his legs... if I didn't have spots in my visual field, Maya!