...A Savior...

(🌈)

My whole body was hurting when I got up.
My senses adjusted, and a freezing cold made me shiver violently. I felt a little weak, and I felt like I was going to collapse with the first step I took. If I'm able to get up, of course.
I sat on my knees, clutching the blanket that wrapped me around me and that almost fell off. It was my only protection against the cold that seeped into my bones.

I looked around, and it was easy for me to recognize the red, white, blue, and yellow tiles of the PlayHouse cells. Right where DogDay had been imprisoned before.
Near me there was an emergency kit with medicines and bandages scattered around and with a bag and a bottle of water inside, and nearby a new outfit consisting of a white shirt, light-colored jeans, dark boots. and the same teal ribbon I was wearing before.

I dismissed the idea that they had imprisoned me too. I don't remember almost anything that happened before I woke up, but the little I remember was a completely open room with pipes everywhere, and I was tied by my hands, almost hanging from the ceiling.
And if I were, I doubt my captor just left me all this things.

I looked at my arms. I had them bandaged up to my elbows, I also had part of the stomach and one leg bandaged, in addition to having bruises and minor wounds all over my body.
Whoever had taken me there had saved me from the hell in which I was surely trapped, in the hands of BullyBull, and a goat whose name I cannot remember, of which I only remember her perfume of violets.

I took the clothes, which had a note attached to them. It read like this.

This is a note from my savior

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This is a note from my savior...!
...But I cannot recognise the initials.

I sighed. Fortunately, this stranger's intentions are not bad.
But before waiting for them to come back, I could look for them...

I put on the clothes, and took the bag and the bottle.
Inside the bag was a cheese sandwich and a container with fruit like strawberries and apple.
It was going to taste like heaven on earth, because I hadn't eaten for hours!

I ate it all, but slowly, to make it last. And only then did I leave that area and start searching around PlayHouse.

I was wandering around that area, with my eyes attentive to the slightest of movements and my ears sharpened to perceive the slightest of noises.
I was a little scared. But thinking that I would find my savior somewhere gave me the impetus to go further and further.

And when I reached a blocked way, I found them.

It was a male llama, very tall, pale green with dark green details like the ears' inside. He wore black clothing with green and silver details, and most of his long, green hair was loose and tilted over one side.
He was removing the rubble and stacking it into perfect, very square towers.
I thought that behavior was weird, but maybe that's his way to calm down the anxiety of being in a dangerous situation.

Smiling Critters: A Turn To The Story.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें