A Peculiar Bunch.

BullyBull was calm in the cell of his own sector, with a notebook in his hand. It was the only place where he had peace to be able to consult his plans. He didn't like the soundproof room; too much silence.

He had finally perfected the plan he had in mind.

When he was going to close the notebook, something slipped from some pages and fell to the floor.
BullyBull bent down to pick it up, and saw it.
It took him a couple of seconds to remember that drawing.

His hand shook a little. He wanted to crumple that drawing, make it tatters... but something in his gut stopped him from doing so.
He wanted to forget it. He wanted to forget him.
But he couldn't.
He put the drawing on the page where he had opened the notebook and stared at it for a while.
Suddenly, HypnaHyena came in without warning. Seeing it, BullyBull got nervous and slammed the notebook shut.

HypnaHyena: Bully? Are you alright?

BullyBull: Yes, yes! I am. I was just...adding the plan's last details.

HypnaHyena: Oh, may I see it?

BullyBull: NO!
Uh- I mean, you should wait for the others...

BullyBull: NO!Uh- I mean, you should wait for the others

HypnaHyena: You're acting weird, Bully. What's going on?

BullyBull: Nothing! Everything is fine! So, so fine...

HypnaHyena: C'mon...you can trust me, right, Bully?

BullyBull: Ah no, don't start using your hypnosis to get things out of me!

HypnaHyena: C'mon, relax buddy. Take a tiny rest...

BullyBull: Not now, Hypna! I have the plan ready. Get Gossy, and I'll get DangerDeer. Go to the studio when we finish, 'kay?

HypnaHyena: Okay.

HypnaHyena and BullyBull had a good relationship, as they were both the two fundamental pillars of the Rejected Critters. BullyBull was the leader; Hypna was his right hand woman, and, in reality, the shadow mastermind of much of the plans.
They appreciated each other, but in each other's eyes, the appreciation was different; BullyBull almost idolized Hypna, being perfectly capable of kissing the ground she walked on. Even so, he never recognized her great virtues other than those that defined her as a good assistant to his malevolent plans.
Hypna, on the other hand, was fond of him, but she never came and she will never come to admire and adore him.
She always tried to make herself look like the best in BullyBull's eyes, but she didn't seek approval or pride from him, she just wanted to feel idolized by him.
She encouraged him with her hypnotic movements and wiggles, but she kept him at a certain distance.
She liked those kinds of perverse games.