The Plan.

(🔴)

Once poor KickinChicken recovered from the shock and the hallucinogenic effect of the gas, everyone got together to make a plan and get us out of the problem they were in; with three friends missing and possibly dead, a monster who was behind the whole catastrophe, and a former friend of the Smiling Critters who was just licking the monster's boots.
But as I usually heard and as I now say, hope is the last thing you lose.

CraftyCorn: So, what can we do to save them?

DogDay: It is easy; Without CatNap, we have a free track to search for them. We have to distract him or keep him in one place for a long time!

KickinChicken: Sounds great! But how do we do it?

Austin: It's easy, we have to use a bait that can attract him easily! He must be afraid that something is in danger in his territory. We have to find some weak point.

Oscar: Got an idea! What areas does he frequent? The offices and Home Sweet Home! We form two groups, each with a walkie-talkie that we own, in those two zones. We use one as bait and then we lock him in a room once we have him in a place! A third group will guard CatNap once he's locked up, and we'll go in a larger group to look for the rest.

Hoppy Hopscotch: Your brother, Maya, has great planning skills! He should continue studying Business. He has the vocation of a boss.

Maya: In the end mom was right. Thank God he never listened to dad. He would have forced him to be a lawyer.

Austin: Dad always thought of the best for us.

Maya: You never defended mom...

Oscar: Let's see, this isn't the time for that, guys! Let's form groups; Austin, DogDay and Hoppy, to Home Sweet Home! Maya, Kickin and I to the offices! Crafty, you stay at the statue, we'll leave you one of the three walkie-talkies we have. When one of us says "CatNap is trapped" and tells you the location, that's your signal; If you hear that, run to the other group and take them to where we have trapped him. Then we'll create a small group to watch him, and the rest will search in and out of PlayCare! They could be anywhere.

Austin: Great job at making this plan, Oscar. Let's get going.

Austin took out of the backpack three walkie-talkies, gave one to me, kept one and gave one to CraftyCorn.

Austin: There you go, Crafty. Keep an eye out for any signs, okay?

CraftyCorn: Of course. But be careful, please...

I nodded. We got out of the statue, but soon stopped. Among the spots of my poor vision, I managed to glimpse the long, pink silhouette of Kissy Missy, with Poppy on her hand.

 Among the spots of my poor vision, I managed to glimpse the long, pink silhouette of Kissy Missy, with Poppy on her hand

Austin: Oh. Hello.

Maya: Poppy! Kissy! What a relief to see you again! Where were you?

Poppy: We've been busy...wow, I see you didn't just rescue DogDay! The whole gang is united now!