Interpreting Dreams.

(🌈)

Austin, Maya and Oscar had returned from wherever they had left. DogDay and I came to them somewhat worried.
I was very concerned to see Austin entering the offices and dragging Oscar outside. The truth about what happened hit him like a blow and seemed to piss him off, but he was calmer now.
I even wanted to go look for them, but Kickin stopped me, because according to him they needed privacy.

DogDay: Guys! What happened?

Austin: A little problem between siblings, nothing serious. We need, now, a good plan to look for them! And I have found a root to start. We must make two groups; one will search through PlayCare, and others outside, in other areas. I propose that the Smiling Critters search here, who know this place like the back of their hand, and the three of us along with Poppy and Kissy will search outside.

Hoppy Hopscotch: A while ago that plan would have been fine...but BullyBull is a new problem. We have to get rid of him first. Or go all together.

CraftyCorn: ...How do we get rid him? Get rid of him like...?

And to complete the sentence, I ran my hoof across my neck. KickinChicken's eyes widened.

KickinChicken: No, Crafty, no...! ...Or yes? Hm...

CraftyCorn: I agree a bit with Hoppy. Maybe we should get rid of BullyBull before doing anything else...?

KickinChicken: I think the first thing to do is-

Suddenly, we heard a huge bang coming from the Counselor's office building, as well as a scream. Poppy got nervous.

Poppy: Oh, gosh! Kissy?!

Kissy wouldn't leave the building, and she wouldn't answer to us calling her name.

KickinChicken: Don't worry, I'm going to look for her!

CraftyCorn: Don't go alone! I'll accompany you.

KickinChicken: Come on, let's go together! Don't separate just in case!

The two of us entered the building, and found the door broken down, Kissy unconscious, and CatNap expelling that stupid red gas.
I breathed it in accidentally, when I was going to gasp for air in order to go through it without choking. I heard KickinChicken mumble something before we passed out.

...

...we are going to die...

...wake up now...

...one will perish without seeing the light again...

...another will have her body drained of blood...

...the last one may even be your own downfall...

...do you even know where are we...?

...we may be near...

...we may be too far...

...but we're here...