Three Heretics, Three Ways.

The weak light flooded Bobby's senses, lodging a pain in her eyes that illuminated everything with vibrant colors, an eternal ringing settled in her ears, the pain in her joints crushed her bones and a strong pressure numbed her wrists.
She lowered her head and tried to breathe, but she was having a hard time doing it. She became extremely thirsty and wanted to ask for water, but if she did, not only would they not pay any attention to her, but she would feel humiliated. It was the last thing she wanted.
She raised her head and turned it to her side. To her left, she saw a blurry silhouette of a sky blue hue. She squinted her eyes to adjust her vision, and finally she saw the profile of Bubba Bubbaphant, who was unconscious, without his white coat, his shirt soaked with blood, yet with no visible injuries or scars.

Realizing this, Bobby nudged the elephant lightly.

Bobby Bearhug: Bubba...? Bubba, wake up...!

Bubba seemed to regain consciousness, as he tilted his head slightly, and opened his eyes a little. He soon closed them tighter and winced at the pain in his eyes and at the weakness of the recent drowsiness.

Bubba Bubbaphant: Ugh...my eyes...mhm...hm? My...my wrists are bound up...?!

Bobby Bearhug: Wait...damn, mines are too! Bubba, have we been kidnapped?!

Suddenly, they heard a loud gasp of air, followed by a copious cough and violent retching. On the other side, Bobby found PickyPiggy, who was with her shirt almost unbuttoned, with her braids disheveled, her hands also tied behind her back, and her face pale.

Bubba Bubbaphant: Picky! Picky, are you okay?!

PickyPiggy: No...!

Bobby Bearhug: Are you sick?

PickyPiggy: Not sick, I'm DEAD. They have inoculated me with a poison or some shit that has rotted my organs, and my body wants to expel them through my stomach.

Bubba Bubbaphant: Let's see, calm down! What do you notice in your health?

PickyPiggy: Dizziness, chills, sweating, stomach pain, throat pain, cough...*gag* ...nausea...and my hands have gone numb! They tied me up very tightly!

Bubba Bubbaphant: Don't worry, let's stay calm and think of a plan.

Bobby Bearhug: What plan?

Bubba Bubbaphant: First of all, we have to think of a way to get untied. I can touch something similar to a buckle, so it must be belts.

PickyPiggy: What if they catch us untied?

Bubba Bubbaphant: Uh...well, um...!

PickyPiggy: Lemme guess; no plans for that?

Bubba Bubbaphant: I'll come up with something! ...Eventually.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps. They tried to look for where they were coming from, but it was not within their field of vision.
From a door, someone completely new to them appeared; a golden Critter with bull horns, tiny ears that hid perfectly in a huge, golden tangle of hair, a silver ring across his snout, and fingerless gloves with studs on the knuckles. His pendant was a closed fist and he had an intense smell of pine tree.
He crossed his arms and smiled with a perverse grin, his eyes shining like two flashlights among the dim light of the room.