The Hostage.

(👊)

This whole experience with these heretics gave me enormous pleasure. From hiding the elephant's coffin, to taking that inept pig to her education as an adept of the Prototype.
And above all, I loved that CatNap gave me the use and enjoyment of the bear girl's cell, and therefore, to do to her whatever I wanted!
He also told me that this prisoner was special; she gave information to the heretics in order to reach the Prototype, using a pseudonym; Ollie.
It was also in this way that I discovered that she had lied when telling me her identity. Now I know her name is Bobby Bearhug.

I was planning to kill her quickly, but then I changed my mind.
I hated that bear as much as I hated the elephant and the "leader" of the Smiling Critters, the chicken or the rabbit I found once I hid the box where the elephant was. I only liked this bear girl and the unicorn, since they reminded me of two of my friends, members of the disbanded group I called "the Rejected Critters".
Not having anything better to do, I decided to pour all my hatred on that bear. I wanted her to know how much I hated her and how much I hated her friends, but, at the same time, I wanted to enjoy her pain and agony, make her know in the form of slow torture the hate and resentment I had towards her group of incompetents.

I was outside the cell until I started to hear noise, to hear that she was waking up.
I walked in with my best smile, even though she was coughing and almost vomited. I approached her and stroked her hair, although I had the impulse to pull her hair and smash her head against the wall. But I held back.

BullyBull: Rise and shine, Bobby! Yep, now I know your real identity.

She looked up. She didn't look angry, but I noticed her unhappiness. I sat next to her and played with a lock of her hair. She turned my face away from me.

BullyBull: Why the long face, bear girl?

Bobby Bearhug: Isn't it obvious? Where are they?

BullyBull: The elephant asked for death; so, he's dying. And the pig is getting educated in order to become an adept.

Bobby Bearhug: Will I suffer when I die?

BullyBull: It depends on how you behave.

Bobby Bearhug: ...Will they suffer?

BullyBull: Yeah. They will.

She looked horrified

She looked horrified. I shrugged.
Why would I sugarcoat the truth?
The poor thing lowered her head and burst into sobs. I petted her again, but she seemed to get angry. She pushed me away and I lost my balance, falling on the ground.
She realized her enormous mistake late. My anger was surfacing again, I already had insults prepared, I felt all the strength in my body, a red veil began to cover my vision.
And I got out of hand once again.
I heard her screams, her useless pleas for me to stop, that she was sorry, that it hurt. But I ignored her.
I wanted her to suffer. I wanted her life to go in blood, in tears and screams.