The Trap.

Bubba Bubbaphant: Seriously, KickinChicken?! SERIOUSLY?! Where did you harm him?!

KickinChicken: In the shoulder.

Bubba Bubbaphant: In the shoulder! IN THE DAMN SHOULDER?!

KickinChicken: Gimme a break, Bubbaphant! What was I meant to do?! He insulted our leader! He insulted us!

Bubba Bubbaphant: Anything but ripping his arm off!

KickinChicken: I didn't rip it off! I just made a scar! The seam broke, so it's not my thing!

While Bubba and Kickin argued over who was to blame, Crafty and DogDay took it upon themselves to go and warn the rest.
This added more doubts to the three siblings, who had already seen several things from that toy factory where talking toys were a close reality.
However, when they discovered what Bobby had been through, plus that PickyPiggy was now allied with the opposing side, it made them feel terrible, especially Maya.

Oscar: And are you okay, Bobby?!

Bobby Bearhug: Yes, I'm better now.

Austin: Now guys, we have to finish both CatNap and that new Critter off! It's now or never!

Maya: But how?

Austin: We have to clear the red gas somehow! That will weaken them.

Maya: Amazing plan, but how can we do it!

Oscar: Easy thing! Remember that we had to replace the electricity in this entire place? Well, there was a missing cord to connect to this outlets in order to reach 100%. And now...ta-dah!!!

Oscar pointed to the screen, on which the frustrating 96% had become 100%!
This pleasantly surprised his siblings.

Austin: Haha! That's a good one, Oscar! Nice job, bud!

Austin grabbed his brother and picked him up for a few seconds before putting him back down and ruffling his hair, the same way he did when Oscar was little.

Maya: When did you do it, Oscar?

Oscar: It hasn't been very long, you know?

Austin: Well, now what can we do?

Maya: Obvious! We have to go back to the Gas Production zone, put this huge battery Poppy gave me before leaving with Kissy, and finally be able to put all the gas on the other side!

Bubba Bubbaphant: We would go with you, but something awaits us.

CraftyCorn: Oh yes?

Bubba Bubbaphant: We're going to look for Picky and we're facing that goddamn bull.

DogDay: Didn't you say you didn't care if Picky was alive or dead?

KickinChicken: I convinced him to do it!