GENERAL GUIDE AND SYNOPSIS

Hello lovely readers! 

I truly wish that you are having an awesome day and if you're not, it'll be fine! Our lives are prone to have flaws and we have absolutely no control over it so it's better that you forget it. I'm more than willing to hear from you in the comments. 

I'm truly grateful that you people have showered 'Love Is In The Instagram Page' with so much love that I cannot thank you enough. Please continue to support me like this which will result in my growth and prosperity. Love you. 

So, for this story, I've decided a completely different plot from the other two stories, I've written. 'Bullets and Hearts' will be portrayed in a more mature mannerism, with a few elements that may or may not be too appealing to read for some. 

It will include:

⚠️Physical Violence

⚠️Sexual Violence

⚠️18+ Scenes

⚠️Verbal Abuse

⚠️Immense amount of cursing. 

If this is something you are uncomfortable with, I request you to leave immediately. This is not appropriate for you. Prioritise yourself first! I'll see you in the next one :)

As I already said, this one's a lot more mature and a bit out of my own comfort zone but I've tried something new for you guys. Please appreciate it with your love and support. I'll be more than just happy and grateful. 

From your author, 

Kim <3

________________________________

SYNOPSIS:-

This story revolves around two souls, attached by fate or rather bounded as per the status of their relationship. Being polar opposites of each other, their relationship was never actually meant to work out in the first place but we all have no say in the work of God. He's tranquil, he's mighty, he's the creator of everything. 

And, the creator of this filthy, degrading and forceful relationship. 

Park Sunghoon, the only heir and the now CEO of 'Park and Sons Co.' and the biggest underworld don had a life that one would kill for but, it wasn't the most ideal. Ironic? Betrayal and death lingered behind him as if they were to pounce any moment even if he made the slightest mistake.

 How could one be potentially satisfied when one of your own acquaintances, betrayed you shamelessly and pirated your confidential information to one of your sworn enemies who then tried to kill you in the future? No, right? His friends were determined to find him a partner who would actually change him for good and bring back their lovely, caring and bubbly Sunghoonie  but as far as the view stretched, it was seemingly impossible. 

But just when they lost almost all hope...

An angel dropped by, captivating their minds and bringing back all the hope they had lost. He was the one...

Kim Sunoo, an accidental mishap and a mistake of God according to his father, was actually a real life gem. From his exceptional grades to his bubbly charm, everyone fell for him but, only one person knew the pain and the trauma, that one smile had held back. He had a heart of gold for letting a lowly student, almost bullied to death by his classmates into his life and making him his best friend. He was Sunoo's best friend and his only friend, Park Jimin. 

Only he could comprehend all the painstakingly hurtful smiles Sunoo had delivered just to see the people around him, happy. 

Despite of having a hectic and draught stricken life, Sunoo managed to plaster one of his most heart-warming smiles, just to make his sick patients happy and give them a hope to live more. He believed he was already dead but was captured for an eternity in the body of a twenty five year old, doing a tedious job for the sake of humanity. 

Just when he thought that his life could not get worse, he crosses paths with the infamous Park Sunghoon, who left the most tormenting impact on the younger. 

In a bad way.

_____________________________