HAPPY ENDING

Two Years Later...

"Sunoo~yah!", shouted a pouty Sunghoon, who sat on the floor while playing with his niece, Lee Ji-Na, daughter of Lee Yong-Bok and Lee Mi-na. "What happened- OH MY GOD!", exclaimed Sunoo, witnessing the view in front of his eyes. 

The twenty six year old, Park Sunghoon and one year old Ji-Na, were seen smearing chocolate sauce on each other's face. "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS ROOM?!", he added, clasping his hand to his forehead and heaving out a long, exhausted sigh. "Screw this. I'm calling Mi-Na noona.", he sighed, picking up his phone.

"Ywes! Ji-Na, me.", laughed the toddler, proudly pointing at herself. Even for this age, she could speak a lot of words which were taught by none other than, Sunoo. "Yes my baby, but I'm calling mumma.", he chuckled, picking her up and wiping the sauce off of her cheeks with his apron. 

"No! Me, uncle, play!", she extended her hands in the air to express her excitement, leaving a laughing Sunoo. "Yes sure, but you need a bath first. Come, I'll make you shower.", he added, striding out with the baby in his hands. 

Sunghoon still sat on the floor, his cheeks smothered in chocolate sauce and mouth agape. "Am I a joke to these people? I'm never having kids, I swear.", he thought to himself, recollecting his life decisions and running out of the room. 

Sunoo was making Ji-Na bathe in the bathtub, with her enjoying with her floats and bath bombs. They giggled together, laughing at each other's jokes, not giving a SINGLE.DAMN. about the world beyond. "Having fun, my baby?", he asked laughing, seeing a giggling Ji-Na. 

"And, what about me, Mr. Park?", Sunghoon had back hugged him, stuffing his 'chocolaty' face into the shorter's neck who squirmed under the touch. "Y-Yah..she's looking-", Sunoo was cut off by a soft peck on his lips. Sunghoon had purposely smeared chocolate sauce on his lips before he had pecked his husband. "Like the taste?", he interrogated, with Sunoo turning a shade of pink. 

"You know, baby, I can taste like this somewhere else too...", this dirty talk earned Sunghoon a whack on his head. "Shut up, you horny ass. A kid is here.", his husband scolded. "And what about you cursing in front- Never mind.", Sunghoon left his lingering sentence just because of one glare from the former. 

Ji-Na bounced in the tub, shaking her booty nothing less sexy than what Beyonce does, as she chimed to her favourite nursery poems. Sunoo was seen dressing up the little girl with his husband now showering himself. 

So much had changed over the years...

Sunghoon had left all the mafia work for his husband's sake and was now only focusing on his company. Well, doing that did not hinder his votes for People's Choice Award, lol. He had worked his ass off to gain Sunoo's forgiveness and Sunoo being a total sadist, made him do thrice the work. He deserved it, though. 

"Sunoo~yah!", exclaimed his husband from the shower while he was handing over Ji-Na to now have arrived, Yong-bok. "Haha. Go, he needs you. Thank you for taking care of her.", Yong-Bok patted the younger on his head, leaving the house, chuckling. The shorter dashed to the bathroom after hearing innumerable help calls from his husband. 

"What happened?", Sunoo asked, barging inside the bathroom only to find it...

Empty?

He quietly entered, feeling deceived by the sounds. That's when he was pulled into a bone-crushing back hug. "Boo!", laughed Sunghoon. "Yah! You scared me.", gasped the younger, turning around and entangling his hands around his husband's neck. "So mister, can we please go out?" The taller pecked him on the lips, nodding in response. 

"Only if...", Sunghoon paused. "I'm allowed to wear clothes.", he added, breaking into a laugh. Sunoo pulled away, hiding his face in his palms. "You naughty boy!", he scolded, lopsidedly trying to hit the former with closed eyes, who dodged every throw, still laughing.