THE PARTY

Kindly note: (This chapter was written in A/N's part of view.)

A month went by without anybody noticing. Things had sincerely gotten much better between the duo, with them slowly falling for each other. 

Right now, Sunghoon was seen sitting on the dining table, drinking a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice while the breakfast was being served to him. Sunoo approached him from the kitchen, serving the cheese omelette he had just made. "I don't like omelette...", the taller whined, feeling the urge to puke. 

"But it's good for you. I added your favourite veggies.", Sunoo replied, tearing apart a bite and feeding it to his husband. "Mhm...", Sunghoon exclaimed, grumpily, with his mouth now filled with a savoury bite of the omelette. "Good?", asked the chef of the omelette, with hopeful eyes. The former sighed, nodding while chuckling. "YAY!", Sunoo laughed clapping his hands making the taller laugh as well. 

By the door was seen Heeseung, just standing there and admiring the duo. "Come, you also have it.", Sunghoon said, pulling Sunoo to his lap who just gasped in response. "You eat, I-I'll make another one.", although they had been on better terms since the panic attack incident, Sunoo was still shy around the taller. 

Ever since, 'that night' Sunghoon avoided to ask anything relevant to it from Sunoo, fearing that it just may worsen his case but, it always made him wonder about its origin. Having experienced it himself, he was unsure about the traumatic past, Sunoo may be beholding that caused it and that too, so severely. 

Sunghoon laughed, finding Sunoo adorable as his grip on his waist tightened. Sunoo looked at him, earning a fishy smile. 

The taller dipped his head in the younger's neck, sending goosebumps all over his body. He smiled against his neck when he felt him shiver and kissed on a rather particular and fairly familiar spot. 

"S-Sunghoon...", he moaned, softly grabbing his hair. 

"Uhm.", coughed an annoyed voice. The duo jolted in action and looked towards the origin of the voice, only to find Heeseung covering Jay's mouth while them standing in a very awkward position. 

"Oh c'mon Jay! I was enjoying it.", the elder complained, earning an apologetic look from the other.

"HYUNG!", yelled the couple at once, jumping up from their seats. "Yah! Why are you both here?", Sunghoon questioned, feeling annoyed because of their presence. Heeseung and Jay looked at each other, pacing at the aforementioned, shortly after. They each grabbed him by his ear and asked in unison, "YAH?"

"So now, you'll address us, YOUR HYUNGS, as 'Yah'?", asked Jay with sarcasm and authority dripping from his voice.

Sunoo was seen laughing in the background, calmly drinking his orange juice, while posing against the dining table. 

Sunghoon freed himself, hiding behind Sunoo while rubbing his ears. "You come-", Jay was hugged by Sunoo who was just laughing while stopping the elder. Jay blushed, scratching his head. 

The 'rightful owner of that beauty' just sulked, pulling his husband away. 

"Don't forget. We have a party to attend today.", Heeseung reminded, making the younger nod in response. "I don't want any more Naja time here so I'm out.", Jay laughed, making his way out of the house. "Please have breakfast before you go!", Sunoo pleaded but the elders had to turn down the offer. "Got work. Next time, for sure.", Heeseung said, patting his head and leaving the house. 

"You got something to wear?", Sunghoon asked, stuffing a piece of bread in his mouth. "I'll look for something.", he received the reply. "Or, take something from my closet.", he added making the younger, hesitant but nodding shortly after. 

*** *** ***

"Hurry up, Sunoo!", yelled a frustrated Sunghoon, who had been waiting for his husband for the past half and hour; his husband being way over the time limit that was granted to him. "Coming~", Sunoo responded for the nth time, fixing the red, silk shirt that he was wearing, looking like the sexiest man alive on the Earth. 

(Thank me, later <3)

He turned his heel, finally parting ways from the mirror and headed outside of their shared bedroom.

He swiftly walked down the glass steps, looking ever so dainty and nearly driving Sunghoon nuts. "How can someone be so pretty...?", he questioned his conscience, not believing the view in front of his eyes. It seemed too pretty to be true. Delusional.

So much so, that Sunghoon was provoked to keep a hand on his thumping heart with his mouth agape. His husband delicately stood in front of him, looking down out of sheer shyness. The taller moved forward, almost so close that Sunoo's head was bumping in his chest. He gently held his chin, making him face upward to look into his own eyes. 

"Beautiful...", he complimented, pecking the latter on his forehead, who couldn't help but giggle. 

"Shall we?", Sunghoon asked, offering his hand to his 'man' who took it elegantly, flashing a small yet happy smile. They sat in the car and headed for...

A rather bitter experience.