SLAP

Kindly note: (This chapter was written in Sunoo's part of view.)

My life had crippled to ashes. 

I knew it.

I felt it. 

It was pretty obvious because right now, I was curled up in a ball inside the bathroom, crying my heart out but was provoked to quiet down. I turned on the tap and looked at myself in the mirror, the view so disgusting, that I almost threw up. Maybe it was my over work load, my tiredness or my needs that made me respond to that rascal's actions. He was more than just inhumane to even be called living. 

I rubbed a vigorous hand, eager to remove his marks from my body because I felt impure and the fact that he had touched me was literally devouring my existence.

It was obnoxious; and that too, till the extreme level. "God, if you hate me so much, why did you even create me in the first place?!", I internally screamed at the mighty power. "Am I just bound to be toyed around?!", I added, breaking into tears. 

Why...? Just why was it always me?

My abdomen hurt like hell, given that, it was my first time but even that did not stop that monster. I had to accept the fact, either today or tomorrow so that was it.

 I was just required in everyone's life to be used and then thrown away. It was a matter of fact and God had pleasantly chosen 'me' to do the job. 

I crept outside of the bathroom, wanting to avoid him at all costs. But to my surprise, he was nowhere to be seen. I laid in the bed, urgently trying to fall asleep, which I did after a short while. I wasn't a deep sleeper so even in my sleep, I felt someone lazily pecking my forehead before lying beside me, hugging my naked waist but I did not pay much attention to it. After all, I was asleep.

The next day I woke up, finding the room empty except for me. I scratched my head, feeling confused but a rush of adrenaline filled my soul when I looked around at my surroundings. 

Oh yeah, I wasn't at my home anymore. 

I sighed, feeling ditched by my fate, yet again for I had especially prayed for all this to be a dream but no...

It was all real.

I struggled to get off the bed, my legs feeling numb and sore. I took a bath which was much needed to cool down my vigorously stimulating body and went downstairs. There he sat...

On the dining table while speaking to someone on the phone and looking ever so handsome. I felt myself zoning out when I heard a chuckle. "Like what you see?", he asked, looking straight at me. I blushed, looking away, embarrassment kissing my face. "I'll m-make breakfast.", I stuttered, going to the kitchen but he grabbed my hand mid way. "It's already made. You may rest.", he mumbled the last part. A smile touched my lips that this monster of a man, finally cared about someone else that wasn't Park Sunghoon.

"Or rather, I can skip work today and...we can do something?", he asked teasingly. The memories from yesterday night began replaying in my head as I freed my hand from his grip, holding it close. His face twitched when I did it, a certain amount of anger visible. 

He gripped my hand once again, pulling me on his lap. I gasped when he smashed his lips on mine, kissing me or rather devouring me. At first I was shocked but eventually gave in, wrapping my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. 

"Uhm.", coughed a voice. We broke the kiss and looked towards the origin of the voice. "HYUNG!", he exclaimed, jumping up from his seat. 

Mr. Lee was here. 

"Sorry to have disturbed your moment but we are getting late, Sunghoon.", he stated, tapping on his voice. I looked at the clock and horror struck my face.

"SHIT! I'M LATE FOR WORK!", I shouted, making a run for my room but he grabbed my hand. "Where are you going?", he asked. "Hospital, of course.", I said in a matter-of-fact kinda voice. He broke into a laugh, pulling me closer. 

"And, you thought you are allowed to work?", he asked, in a spine chilling tone. Confusion clouded my face as I questioned him with my eyes, failing to understand the situation. "You are not gonna work anymore.", he asserted, smiling fishily. I looked at him with nothing but anger, hate and disgust building up inside me. "What.Do.You.Mean?", I asked, coming dangerously close to his face. 

Only God knows from where did I even muster up the courage to do it in the first place. 

He raised his eyebrows in amusement and grabbed me by my hair. "Sunghoon-", Mr. Lee was cut off by the former who signalled him to stop. "I don't need to explain myself to a lowly slave like you, honey.", he said, chuckling darkly. All the courage I had gathered drained out of me in just one fucking statement. 

"You don't have to work anymore and if you want to do it so badly...", he halted, checking me out from head to toe, "...work for me as my personal doctor. You'll get a penny or so from me, don't worry.", he completed. Tears brimmed in my eyes as I yelled, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I'm not your fucking slave, ass-", my sentence was cut off by a stinging pain on my right cheek. 

He had just slapped me. 

Slapped his husband. 

"SUNGHOON!", yelled Mr. Lee, making his way towards us. He held me by my shoulders, angrily staring into the former's soul who just gave a blank look. "HOW.DARE.YOU?!", Mr. Lee yelled. "He called me a bastard. HIS OWN HUSBAND, hyung.", he glared into my direction. 

"He deserves this. Let's go.", he added, pulling the elder away and making his way out not before glaring at me for the nth time. Disappointment and remorse was visible in Mr. Lee's eyes who failed to do anything despite of being the eldest present. As soon as they left, I fell to the ground breaking into tears. 

It was my first day as his husband and I was already being slapped and forbidden to work. In short, I was again been portrayed as fate's favourite toy. 

Wow.