THE MISTAKE

Kindly note: (This chapter was written in Sunghoon's part of view.)

How painstakingly obvious it was for me to find about that DARNED.MOTHERFUCKER who actually possessed the audacity to go against me. Me, Park Sunghoon. Not a single soul in the whole of Korea and even Asia was unaware and uniformed about my existence which had become ever so prominent after I had killed the Prime Minister. Ha, that asshole deserved it anyways.

I felt like laughing when he begged miserably in front of me, pleading me to leave him alive but I could hear nothing but the poor girls, screaming and yelling for help but to have reached to no avail. They were brutally raped and some were even killed and here, this bastard had the sheer guts to ask me in the face to forgive him.

What a stupid idiot. My record wasn't the cleanest; my hands covered in blood belonging to various people, my name convicted guilty a few times and having experienced and savoured my fair share of time in the jail.

It never bothered me though. Life was short and unpredictable and according to me, even if I was going to die in a minute or so, my last deed which is to be committed should be fruitful to the people alive after I'm gone.

Just like right now...

"I know you had your guard up by sending men to spy on me but honey, you read me a bit too simply.", I scowled at the low-lying, almost half dead body of my cousin. I thought that this douchebag had the most idiotic mind ever but he proved me wrong. Very wrong. It was my experience that had saved me with my intuitions speaking louder than a politician giving a speech.

I had already sensed the fishy and fowl scent, I smelled every time I went near him. He was sure smart for having arranged for men that I almost trusted and dictating them to stab me in the back. As per the evidence my team found, he had an almost too keen eye on my property, which was irritating as hell. He had hoarded a good sum of money from my bank account in the past few months without even giving me a hint of it. Impressive.

Greed can be really funny sometimes; giving you what you want yet taking away something really precious and in this case, it was my cousin's life.

This world is based on the norms of give and take, right? He took what he wanted now it was my turn and I wanted...

His blood on my hands.

Yet another stab landed in his eye with him faintly wailing in pain. He was now too bruised and injured to even speak or yell for help and even if he was able to, no one would come to his rescue- not after witnessing me gouging his eye out. He had only one left anyway, what was the point of it anymore? Might as well just take it out too, later. We were in my basement, or rather, my own torture zone. Ah, how I loved this place. The smell of blood provided me with some unfound happiness as I enjoyed my victims, being tortured to death but again, they must've committed something to reach here.

"H-Hyung, please, I-I beg y-you. L-Leave me.", he pleaded for the nth time. I chuckled at the hideous attempt and asked, "Did you think about me before inhaling a fucking two million from my bank account?", and sadistically smiled. His words turned into whispers due to the loss of excessive blood, making it unclear for me to hear.

I was killing him...

Slowly.

Steadily.

Leisurely.

What was the rush about? I chuckled at the thought.

I got up to leave not before commanding one of my fellow teammate, "Jungwon, finish him. I'm done playing."

"Sure, hyung.", he hesitantly came forward, grasping the gun with shivering hands. I just stared at him, dumb-struck and confused. I had precisely and personally given him lessons on how to use the gun but this fella was just fiddling with it and trying to shoot without unlocking it. Darn it.

I paced towards the petite male, grabbing the gun from his hand and unlocking it. I put it back in his hands with a bit more force than required and patted on his back with my most vicious smile adoring my face. "C'mon. Do it.", I said to him. He nervously looked at me, giving me an uneasy stare but I could care less. I knew he was young and all this stuff was never actually meant for this fragile boy. He pointed the gun at the bloodied victim, his hands quivering like an old man.

He did not shoot. He could not get himself to and I knew it. He was too pure and naive for this. Frustrated, I grabbed the gun once more, shooting my cousin, Hyu-jin, right in the head, with Jungwon flinching when blood splashed on our faces.

"That's how you do it!", I yelled, shoving the gun back in his hands, angrily. "You need more lessons, kitty. Chop chop.", I added, making my way out but halting abruptly on my steps. I bent down, engulfing the most delicious view ever; the dead body of my cousin, floating in a pool of blood. It was hysterical, so much so, that I could not compress a laugh which soon turned into a snark as I pulled out the remaining eye, satisfaction written on my face.

All this while, Jungwon just stood there, his cheeks dampening from the blood mixed with his own tears as he looked at me in the most pathetic state ever. "My boy, you'll have to learn it for your safety.", I stated which came out more of like a warning.

"If only he hadn't committed such a lewd crime, he wouldn't have ended up like this in the first place. Right?", I asked, cautioning him with my eyes. He gave me a tight yet hesitant nod. "You'll have to learn to prioritise yourself first otherwise, you'll be in his place.", I declared, showing him the dead's face by grabbing him by his hair. He was the only one with me here; I had purposely brought him here to make him witness this utter shit of life.

"Yes hyung?", I asked, commanding him to reply in positive.

"Y-Yes..hyung.", he timidly said, after a brief pause.

"Clean this mess up. I'm hungry.", I said to one of my bodyguard who nodded in response, immediately jumping into action.

"Let's go?", I asked the still shivering younger to which he nodded, his eyes still fixated on the dead body.