PARK SUNGHOON

In the busy city of Seoul, cloaked in shadows, where whispers were denser than the atmosphere, was home to the infamous and the most feared mafia in the whole of Asia, Park Sunghoon. His life was unpredictable with betrayal and death lurking behind him. His eyes were blooded, his hands were painted in a dark shade of red as he killed another one of his pretentious acquaintances.

'So-called.'

His demeanour was bold and dominant, with anyone falling to their knees in front of him, out of fear or out of adrenaline. Every child, in the nook and cranny of this continent was aware of the power and authority that his aura beheld. As much as he was feared, he was equally worshipped by the people; not because they just wanted to make themselves seem small and useless in front of the great Lord but rather, because he was considered a saviour by many.

He was idolised for never having punished someone who did not deserve it. He chased and hunted down the bad guys who were nothing but pollutants in the country and outside.

His sources and connections were commendable with even the President, fearing him for his dear life. He was known as 'The Deadly Saviour' ever since he had managed to kill the former Prime Minister, who had been accused of harassing and molesting young girls who worked under him. He had several judicial cases, forged in his name but his authority and power, shut them all up.

Then rose the saviour, who did not even try to sneak in his office. Rather, he was seen breaking in straight through the door, killing his guards one by one and at last, the minister himself.

The dominance and powerful demeanour led him to be the ultimate ruler in disguise of the country. Everyone and everything worked according to him and if questioned or interrogated, even God would fail to help you.

Such a bloody and violent lifestyle, made him a completely different human. From the bubbly and caring Sunghoonie to the most feared Mafia, Park Sunghoon. He had lost his mother in an accident, when he was fourteen while his father, never existed for him. The lack of love and affection, made him what he was today. An animal.

The term 'love' was foreign and irritating for him and he despised it from the core of his heart. His team mates and his only friends, thought differently.

They believed that someone must be existing in this world who could change and bring back their bubbly friend once again but for now, all their effort to change his heart went in vain.

His love for guns, knives and weapons was unmatchable. It may sound sadistic and ruthless but it was true. His collection of guns was one of a kind. The amount and the quality of swords and katanas he owned was mind boggling. Despite of having all the riches, all the comforts and all the luxuries, he lacked in one aspect. A loving and caring spouse and a partner who could make him feel at ease, feel at home.

For him, this was utter nuisance but for his friends, it was a necessity that he needed in his life. Deep inside, they knew that he was alone, torn and broken but having been failed in everything they tried for his betterment, they were also slowly losing hope.

His friend circle comprised of a total of six members, including him, each to have known each other since kindergarten. They were really close but not so close that Sunghoon could cry or even sob in front of them except for his Heeseung hyung. The guy he admired the most, the guy he idolised the most, the guy he aspired to be but...

He failed.

Heeseung was the quite the opposite of his today self. He was also composed but no where near Sunghoon. He had also lost his parents but he never turned away from the world completely. He was also cold but never discarded love like the younger did.

Maybe it was their commons that brought them so close and so united but Heeseung was always left fazed by how his beloved dongsaeng turned out. A guy he had never imagined to even exist, let alone, meet. It was heart-breaking for him. Seeing Sunghoon in pain and agony was not even the last thing, he wanted.

He failed as well.

He failed to raise his brother like friend in the manner his parents, specifically his mother, would've wanted it to happen.

He had been defeated by the ego and the coldness, today's Sunghoon exuded who seemed to have no care about the world.